Drew's the guy

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Of course I do but Pete's conservatism means turnovers are his #1 pet peeve. In my opinion sometimes it's better to be agressive and risk a pick then go 3 n out
Lock has 5 completions and 2 picks. Are you blind? He's terrible.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Pete hates turnovers because they can lose you the game. He’s researched it - he’s not just conservative.
He’s also conservative. He plays field position. Analytically he’s more conservative than data would suggest. It requires a lower turnover ratio to be successful.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Assuming we get Jimmy G does Lock even make the team? I assume they would cut Eason but if Lock keeps playing like this who knows.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Assuming we get Jimmy G does Lock even make the team? I assume they would cut Eason but if Lock keeps playing like this who knows.
Just pray we somehow get Jimmy. I highly doubt it though. This season is hopeless if we don't get a qb

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JimmyG is better than the Geno before 2021, that said, Geno playing unlike the Geno before 2021. from 2021 to now, Geno's playing at similar level as Jimmy.
Yeah and I am a better worker today than I was 10 years ago. What is the real learning moment for the peanut gallery here? Geno, just might be a better player learning under Russ in the Seattle system, versus the garbage coaching and lack of anything he got before in terms of aid in growth.

But, the peanut gallery can't grasp the concept that Geno may just be capable of doing what humans do best -- learning.

James in PA

Reaction score
"Play not to lose" > "Gunslinger" every day of the week on a Pete Carroll team. Say hello to your week one starter, Geno Smith.

toffee

Reaction score
Yeah and I am a better worker today than I was 10 years ago. What is the real learning moment for the peanut gallery here? Geno, just might be a better player learning under Russ in the Seattle system, versus the garbage coaching and lack of anything he got before in terms of aid in growth.

But, the peanut gallery can't grasp the concept that Geno may just be capable of doing what humans do best -- learning.
I must confess that I am a Russell Wilson homer, and Geno was like Geno WHO to me before that Rams game last year. In that game, Geno WHO turned into Geno Smith. From that point onward, I started to watch his old films, I saw a different QB on those old films.

Hey not just me, boys at PFF with their fancy tools, saw the same thing.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Lock, imo, is a stronger armed Hass. But without Holmgren to coach him up, and reign him in.