Drew's the guy

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I must confess that I am a Russell Wilson homer, and Geno was like Geno WHO to me before that Rams game last year. In that game, Geno WHO turned into Geno Smith. From that point onward, I started to watch his old films, I saw a different QB on those old films.

Hey not just me, boys at PFF with their fancy tools, saw the same thing.
Geno is playing really well. He has dropped some serious dimes in this preseason. Haters wont see it, as the bias is too strong. I think there is another problem in this forum, but I am not going to make that claim outright.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Drew is playing like a QB that will single-handedly cost a game.
And Geno plays like a guy who will single-handedly not win a game.

I’m not sure what people want. Some of us begged for Pete to trade for a QB, and the same Geno fans hated that idea. Geno will inspire zero comebacks, and lead us to 5 wins.

And calling him Hass without Holmgren, means he takes to many chances and makes good plays and really dumb plays. Both these guys are backups, and not even ones I’d put at the top of the list of #2 QBs.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
And Gino plays like a guy who will single-handedly not win a game.

I’m not sure what people want. Some of us begged for Pete to trade for a QB, and the same Gino fans hated that idea. Gino will inspire zero comebacks, and lead us to 5 wins.
It's Geno by the way.