DTR

BASF

Reaction score
Thompson Robinson did himself no favors with his performance in the Shrine game yesterday. I know there were a couple members here who want to take a flier on him in the late rounds, but he did not look good.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch any of the practices. What are some of the big names busts you've seen, and the biggest no name players who shined?

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
I've only watched the videos from a couple of bloggers. In the game, I was disappointed with AT Perry, but so many of the passes were not well thrown balls. It is difficult to tell if the pass rushers played really well or if the O-lines were not on it.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
More than once I witnessed DTR trying to pick fights, post-game, with opposing players. Screaming at them "GET OFF MY FIELD". This as the stunned players attempted to shake hands and congratulate his UCLA team mates, who were visibly embarrassed by his bizarre behavior. . That in itself is pretty ugly. But worse, the players he was going after would have crushed his head like a grape. And that, to me, suggests he doesn't use very good judgment. LOL. I personally think he will have difficulty getting through the NFL interviewing process. Talented kid but seems to have some demons. Hard pass and I suspect the team that drafts him will have wasted that pick.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
More than once I witnessed DTR trying to pick fights, post-game, with opposing players. Screaming at them "GET OFF MY FIELD". This as the stunned players attempted to shake hands and congratulate his UCLA team mates, who were visibly embarrassed by his bizarre behavior. . That in itself is pretty ugly. But worse, the players he was going after would have crushed his head like a grape. And that, to me, suggests he doesn't use very good judgment. LOL. I personally think he will have difficulty getting through the NFL interviewing process. Talented kid but seems to have some demons. Hard pass and I suspect the team that drafts him will have wasted that pick.
Evidently in game too? Wow hadn’t heard this angle before. I like a player with and edge, but you gotta play smart as they say.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He is very hot and cold. He makes 2 good plays then a terrible play. Attitude aside, there are 15 QBs I’d take over him including Jake Haener and Hall.