Eagles Riley Cooper being racist

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Why are people spending money to go see Kenny Chesney and Little Wayne?

Bonus question: who would win in a fight between lil Kenny and lil Wayne?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1db7sb1m said:

Probably Kenny. Too much syrup to gear up for Lil Wayne

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1b8eftx2 said:

Pillow or baby oil?

A

Anonymous

Seriously, if I was pissed and in that exact situation, I say, "I'll fight every security guard here", or "...every bouncer here". Really. That makes more sense than what he said.

I mean, if he's trying to explain to somebody what happened and why he's pissed, the door man to the backstage area was stopping him from going back there, so you explain like that. Don't you? Skin color didn't stop him, a person doing his job did.

Fucktard.

If he was Tom Brady though, he'd be back-stage chatting with Chesney and no issue.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":22ix6txj said:
Seriously, if I was pissed and in that exact situation, I say, "I'll fight every security guard here", or "...every bouncer here". Really. That makes more sense than what he said.

I mean, if he's trying to explain to somebody what happened and why he's pissed, the door man to the backstage area was stopping him from going back there, so you explain like that. Don't you? Skin color didn't stop him, a person doing his job did.

Fucktard.

If he was Tom Brady though, he'd be back-stage chatting with Chesney and no issue.

or "everyone" or "every guy". Yeah exactly. It's really a shame that he took it there.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Word scramble: ngiger

Whether you come up with ginger or the n word determines if you're racist or just hate redheads. If you get both you just hate Lil Kim.

pehawk

Reaction score
G'damn it jester, that's funny.

How do we know he wasn't just singing along to a song? Chesney is country?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Greenhell":zb3hwups said:
Sarlacc83":zb3hwups said:
Why would he need to repair it in Philly? They'll probably love him more for it.

Edit: talking about the fans, not the players.

Really? Never been there but I thought a big part of Philly's population was African American?

I was exaggerating a wee bit, but not much, about how awful Philly fans are.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Cooper might be a stupid drunk, but he isn't a flipping racist. I bet every locker room in the NFL has players saying that word x300 daily.

ANY asswipe who uses that word should be fined if Cooper is getting fined. The guy came out and gave a genuine apology, feels genuine remorse and more than likely has established strong friendships with black people that aren't going to end because he made a mistake.

Unfortunately the media will seal his fate and there are groups who will feed off this, amplifying it into something totally false.

The guy was a drunk idiot, not a bigot. His punishment will be undeserving and catastrophic.

Osprey

Reaction score
Does no one see the irony in Deadspin calling him a hillbilly? The origin of the term is just as derogatory as the N-word.

kearly

Reaction score
I think we have too loose a definition over racism these days. What I saw on that tape was a drunk, angry honky. Drunk, angry people tend to be insensitive and exercise poor judgement. Plus, he's a honky.

I love that it was at a Kenny Chesney concert.

mikeak

Reaction score
pehawk":3bwioad3 said:
mikeak":3bwioad3 said:
So he managed to hold back on his racist feelings until now. If I get into a fight with a black person then there is no way I will use the n-word. It won't matter how drunk I am - it is a derogatory word that doesn't express my feelings. I will be mad at a person and I will call him names that I think he is and maybe insult his family but that will be it in regards to the name calling.

So when a guy gets in someone's face and they resort to this language to me this is how they feel and what they believe. This does in fact make him a racist even if he restrained from using this before now, even if he worked with african americans throughout his career. This is who he is.

Now I am not saying he should get fired - he has a right to be a racist but his excuse is hollow and doesn't carry any weight with me. I also find it extremely stupid considering that he works within a field that is filled with people that are allowed to hit him hard and will now be extra motivated to hit him hard..........

Umm, you're wrong. The first thing ALWAYS said in a interracial fight is a racial slur. That's not even theory, its scientific law. All races do that.

"It is scientific law". That is funny - you have any scientific links or you just scientifically make up random stuff as you go along?