Eagles Riley Cooper being racist

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Good for Riley Cooper! I give him props. He's the first whiteguy I have even seen
with the balls to even say it in a face to face altercation. Only time I even see it used the way
he used it is by all these internet keyboard Rambos.
With that said, eff the guy. Whatever he ends up dealing with lies SOLELY on him.
And as my wife (white lady) says "Why do white people even WANT to use that word in that context, with all the other words in the English lexicon?"
But yeah, I'm glad this thread happened here. Now I know what type of fellow fans I am dealing with on here.
BTW, white people INVENTED the damn word, so hell, use it as you please, but don't cry foul if you happen to
get mopped up in doing so. Just like I would have to just take my lumps if I called someone's mother/wife/etc. bi*ch
and they mollywhopped my azz.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
It's also pretty painfully obvious what the US public AND private school systems teach in regards to history.
I am glad I have bookshelves FULL of Black History books that don't just focus on the usual crap they teach
us during "Black history Month". EVERY MONTH is Black history month in my household. Because
Renton Christian's History curriculum is laughable.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
he shoulda just hit the dude in the head with a beer bottle, then it wouldnt be a big deal and everyone would move on...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":c2wljv2o said:
he shoulda just hit the dude in the head with a beer bottle, then it wouldnt be a big deal and everyone would move on...

But instead he was racist and turned it into a big deal.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":2q0fah5w said:

Yeh! He should have drove drunk and killed someone as well. He would face far less scrutiny.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3q5p20cf said:
Zebulon Dak":3q5p20cf said:
Hey remember this?!

If you've just joined us, Zebulon Dak is a big black dude inside a big white dude's body. Just to add some context here.
Sympathy pains for the oppressed rappers, no doubt. I think of Zeb as a black "bear".

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sooooooo they kept Cooper who's racist, but cut a far superior receiver for having friends who may or may not be in a gang... Anyone find that odd?

Ambrose83

Reaction score
SeaTown81":5w25ztqt said:
This thread is filled with straw man arguments and people changing the discussion. I'm going to leave my last comment as this.

If you are white and use the N word, you're racist. No way around it.

but it is ok if your black? that double standard is insane... ever tried to listen to "rap" good lord.. its every other word.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1czm9upo said:
Sooooooo they kept Cooper who's racist, but cut a far superior receiver for having friends who may or may not be in a gang... Anyone find that odd?

Not odd at all if you consider that one was on a mega contract, is a bit of a diva, is tiny and doesnt fit the physical, blocking presense that Chip likes in his WR's. And the other is bigger, cheaper, and more of a grinder.

He also traded his white QB for a native American QB, has a Mexican as the backup and signed quite a few black dudes to big deals. I expect him to replace Mathis with a Japanese sumo wrestler once he's traded or released. I dont think its a race issue. I think its a wanting to win games with guys who fit my style of play issue. Shocking.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Throwdown":vh1lfen8 said:

ughhhhhhh.

seabowl

Reaction score
Throwdown":3fkfozli said:

Holy smokes, Steven A Smith is reading our board. Welcome and yes I believe by mentioning this it makes you odd. Remember, White Men Can't Jump.

CANHawk

Reaction score
seabowl":12yerl90 said:
Throwdown":12yerl90 said:

Holy smokes, Steven A Smith is reading our board. Welcome and yes I believe by mentioning this it makes you odd. Remember, White Men Can't Jump.
I can hear Jimmy!