Eagles Riley Cooper being racist

pehawk

Reaction score
Roland told me he doesn't care if you call him honkey, so you all (you know who) shouldn't care about the N word.

Frickin babys.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Racism in America is virtually deader than disco. Want proof?

When a petty-ass offense such as this becomes lead story, for every major media outlet in the country for multiple days... that's all the proof you need.

Hopefully soon, everyone in this country (white, black and in between) will understand they are being played like pawns in a giant game of divide and conquer.

Oh...Eagles; Your boy don't need "sensitivity therapy".. he needs AA.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Once again I read the first page of this thread and couldn't be bothered to go beyond (noticing a trend, .NET?)

All I want to say is that anyone who defends Riley Cooper as not being racist, you're a flippin' racist yourself. Seriously. You'd be better off defending George Zimmerman.

If the N word is in your volcabulary, you're a damned racist. I'm sorry if you don't think so. But I'm telling you, you are. It's not a word that people just happen to use for kicks.

And any white person who wants to act like terms like cracker or honky are akin to the N word, just go to hell and stay there. You can call me a cracker ass honky crackerjack honkytonk all you want. And guess what, it means NOTHING. There isn't the same history. There isn't the same weight. There isn't he same impact. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I'm not often a fan of absolutes. But this is one where I feel perfectly comfortable. If you're white and want to act like cracker or honky is on par with the N word, you are only looking for an excuse to use the N word. PERIOD. End of story. You disagree, I got no time for you. Stay in the your po-dunk town and cling to your ignorance and hatred. I got no time for your hillbilly nonsense.

And one last thought. Just because there are others out there being stupid, unthoughtful, and ignorant, doesn't excuse stupid, unthoughtful, and ignorant behavior. So there's a bunch of dumb ass, ignorant rappers and street thugs. Congrats on pointing that out. That totally excuses such behavior on the opposite side. I'm guessing African-Americans never do the same by focusing on ignorant, racist hillbillies and KKK members. Oh no. NEVER.

If you can't see past the lowest common denominator, guess what? YOU ARE THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR. Congrats on that. Thanks for your help in bringing up society.

NAMASTE.

BASF

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":1ljfx1et said:
Kixkahn":1ljfx1et said:
The black community needs to make up their mind either you like the word or you don't. This calling each other that and then freaking out if a white person says it is absolutely hypocritical. I am so sick of the race card being put out there about just about anything. :428226_SadEmoticon:

The black community doesn't have to do anything. This is the result of the actions of American history. And according to history, all of this has to be played out the long and drawn out way. Slavery lasted hundreds of years...and it was SLAVERY! So this is nothing in comparison. It is what it is.

Not all slaves were black, nor were all black people slaves even in the south. You will never hear that from history books though since the powers that be want us to keep at each other for things that happened hundreds of years ago.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If you really believe that Racism doesn't exist in America, then I would like you to do a very simple experiment. It won't take more than 15 minutes of your time.
Create two accounts on a jobs website with the EXACT same skills, education, experience.
On one of the accounts, identify yourself as Caucasian (some of these Job sites ask that you fill in a diversity questionnaire), and on the other ones, identify yourself as Black. Of course make sure to use two different email addresses and two different phone numbers.
Activate both and watch for the responses.
This woman tried it and here she talks about it on the link below:
http://www.techyville.com/2012/11/news/ ... skyrocket/

I always laugh, when some of my Caucasian friends tell me how Racism doesn't exist anymore in America, because there is a Black President ...
America has made great strides and we are definitely a better country than we were 10, 20, 30+ years ago, but NO, we aren't there yet.
I know the History of America is not taught in many schools. And I know, the History of Black America is taught even less. Check out this link about the Jim Crow Etiquette. http://www.tdblues.com/2010/09/jim-crow-etiquette/ . Some will say that this is in the past, but unfortunately there are still plenty of people with such mentality in this Country.
Joe

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3ou1yfm8 said:
Create two accounts on a jobs website with the EXACT same skills, education, experience.

I can already prove that without doing squat, except it may not be quite the type of racism you're expecting. :)

l7j8.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pbzamq0 said:
joeseahawks":1pbzamq0 said:

I can already prove that without doing squat, except it may not be quite the type of racism you're expecting. :)

l7j8.jpg

They've turned the tides!! It's starting in North Little Rock!! Run for you lives!!!!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1bme1orh said:
RolandDeschain":1bme1orh said:
joeseahawks":1bme1orh said:

l7j8.jpg

They've turned the tides!! It's starting in North Little Rock!! Run for you lives!!!!

He just proved you wrong. Be a man and own up

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2ns0lq49 said:
He just proved you wrong. Be a man and own up

The only thing that's been proved here is your ignorance, once again.

Johnny

Reaction score
I've been reading some of this thread and it makes me laugh.. Racism is Racism no matter what 'Word' you use as a white person or black person, Etc. these words hold weight on either side of the line and NONE of them should be used towards anyone...

I read here on one post that says if you defend Cooper you yourself are a racist, What?.. So that means the black people that are defending Cooper are 'racist'?, towards what themselves?..... I personally don't use words like that, but I don't feel it's my job to judge the people that have it slip in a drunken state, If you judge Cooper for using this word while being drunk, and you have ever done something yourself while drunk that you regret later than you are a hypocrite.... remember we all have sin and it's not up to us to judge.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2j74dj7h said:
Oh my God, Zeb; is that avatar from Jedi Knight?

Damn right. I just read I, Jedi so I'm all Star Wars excited again haha.

Btw there's nothing wrong with encouraging those who are maybe less likely to apply for a position to do so. That in no way means they're going to base their hiring decision on it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jedi Knight (The original; Dark Forces II) is one of my top 5 games of all time on any platform. God, I miss that game. So fantastic. (Also, time for a thread-jacking.)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Also, I really liked I, Jedi mainly because it's written in the first person. I don't get why there aren't any other Star Wars books that are written that way.

pehawk

Reaction score
Shut up, Nerds! Get back to ignorance and race-baiting.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I briefly heard on NFL network, Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, and Michael Irvin speak on this matter. After hearing so, I once again, will repeat, it seems the ones most outraged about this incident are white people.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Who exactly is outraged? Virtually all I've heard about this has been this thread right here and a few texts from ESPN earlier in the week. I haven't even barely seen anything about it on Facebook. I don't watch TV though so I guess I'm probably missing out on the hoopla as usual.

Latest posts