OP
OP
bigtrain21

bigtrain21

Reaction score
253hawk":3jol3lmu said:
bigtrain21":3jol3lmu said:
otter":3jol3lmu said:
Can someone repost the gif, it says bandwidth exceeded.

Anyone else having this problem? It shows up for me but it might be in my cache. I just found that hosting site yesterday and tried it for the the first time. There is a 3 GB limit for each gif each month so that may have been reached. I would be happy to repost it.

It was an 18 MB gif...

Here's one I made, only about 5 MB.

There is definitely a trade off when you try and make the highest possible resolution of gif as well as use as many frames as possible. Your .gif has 49 frames and my .gif has 173 frames with higher quality images so the tradeoff is that since you are using less frames it can look a little choppy and not as clear. Yeah I constantly battle with that but I try and make the .gifs as high quality as I can and hope that most people have high speed internet and if they don't that they stay out of .gif threads because they know it's a losing battle.

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh I know, .gifs are totally subjective, I was just surprised to see how large the file size was after I watched it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
does anybody got a link on the "oh my gawd" gif? it says bandwidth exceeded and I should so like to look upon it one last time.

253hawk

Reaction score
Do you remember when it happened in the game? I can look it up and make another gif.

OP
OP
bigtrain21

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2hdexpde said:
does anybody got a link on the "oh my gawd" gif? it says bandwidth exceeded and I should so like to look upon it one last time.

Here you go. I guess that new site takes them down if they get viewed a certain amount of times which is kind of a deal killer.

This was after the very next play.

2uskh2v

253hawk

Reaction score
Hah, here's what they were talking about:

Clemens, talking to Sherman after the big hit: "Man, that guy Earl Thomas. Man, oh my god. Where did y’all find him?"

Sherman to Clemens: "I was like, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got the first down. We’re not friends right now.' But it was pretty hilarious."

Clemens even said something to Earl right after that hit; looked like he was giving him some props. Seems like a good guy, I hope he does well for the Rams.