Earl Thomas just bought a Lambo and is flossin on twitter

Subzero717

Reaction score
taz291819":2vzsmfo8 said:
Rocket":2vzsmfo8 said:
No wonder Lynch has issues with the attention of police.
You swerve in a Geo Metro, maybe you keep going.
You swerve in an Aventador, you get stopped.

Wasn't Lynch in a mini-van when he got popped? Pretty sure he didn't even have the Lambo yet.

It was a van. Not sure mini or otherwise. I found that to be disappointing.

Rocket

Reaction score
taz291819":1l4yy12y said:
Rocket":1l4yy12y said:
No wonder Lynch has issues with the attention of police.
You swerve in a Geo Metro, maybe you keep going.
You swerve in an Aventador, you get stopped.

Wasn't Lynch in a mini-van when he got popped? Pretty sure he didn't even have the Lambo yet.

Wow... musta been swervin' his ass off. :shock:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":ybu5a9ge said:

Now we have to decide what's more disappointing, Lynch getting pulled over in a van or Lofa getting pulled over in a Hyundai AFTER he signed his 50 mil deal...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1n9k4mu4 said:
Has him beat? Cars are subject to what you like. Sir Mix A Lot has em all beat.

With his hooptie?

526x297 jFV

Vogues on the left Uniroyals on the right.

Couldn't help it

-bsd

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is what you call "premature contract extension-ation."

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
If there's one certainty in this offseason for Seattle, it's that Thomas will get extended. He apparently knows it! Good for him!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3a8z1gbd said:
CALIHAWK1":3a8z1gbd said:

Now we have to decide what's more disappointing, Lynch getting pulled over in a van or Lofa getting pulled over in a Hyundai AFTER he signed his 50 mil deal...

Personally, I've never forgiven Lynch for the second DUI. I wish I could take Lynch on my rounds, so he can be there when I explain to a father that his infant daughter will never recover from her coma and his wife will spend the rest of her life as a paraplegic, thanks to some drunk idiot lowlife (who generally walks away unscratched). He can explain to that devastated father why he thought it was okay to drive home drunk rather than just call a cab with his millions.

As to those who live below their means (like Lofa), that tends to happen with time, as we age. Practicality, like old age, is inevitable.

For someone who's never experienced a "supercar", they are a total blast at first. Then you drive it for a year, and get tired of the $$$$ maintenance, the constant door dings, the jealous drivers who cut you off and the cops who write you bogus tickets because they hate your obnoxious display of wealth (i.e. every single cop you drive past).

I've owned a couple supercars and VASTLY prefer my current car - a 2014 Chevy Volt. The Volt rides better, has a better stereo, is more comfortable, gets 120mpg, etc. It is a fantastic car, and so far, the best I've ever owned (better than the Ferrari and any of the Porsches).

I had a 355 Spider that regularly required $15k "tune-ups" and I've never been happier to say goodbye to a car. When you are driving 60mph in a Ferrari, it can be one of the most miserable cars on the road - loud, rattly, bumpy, and just plain uncomfortable. Lamborghinis are even worse because it's all of the pompous douchiness with none of the performance of the Ferrari.

There's a lot to be said for practicality and simplicity.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2vg26pzs said:
This is what you call "premature contract extension-ation."

jblaze":2vg26pzs said:
If there's one certainty in this offseason for Seattle, it's that Thomas will get extended. He apparently knows it! Good for him!

I guess you guys missed it the multiple times it's already been posted in this thread.

Earl has already made multiple millions of dollars, he doesn't need a contract extension to be able to afford a Lambo.

Now, I'm sure the Seahawks are going to sign Earl to a very nice extension, but him buying a Lambo means nothing in regards to that. Dude is already RIIIIICH.

dunceface

Reaction score
BAAAAALLLLLLINNNNNNNN (Jim Jones voice)

Off topic: why does any thread about cars devolve into a soap box tongue lashing about the terrible realities of drunk driving? Can we start a separate MADD forum?