Elite QBs with bad games

evergreen

Reaction score
it wasn't his first awful game. Without looking anything up I can think of a few others. Arizona at home in '13. He was off and made a terrible decision that cost us the game. driving before the first half he had a clear lane to run out of bouds for the 1st, but threw to Baldwin too far out side-punt, lose late on a bomb. All those bouncing ints, are nothing to missing wide open receivers for tds! Plus his desicion making seems to evaporate sometimes too. Tampa Bay was another bad game for him.

But this was the worst by far.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Despite the few horrendous games he has had, he is still on pace to have more TDs and less INTs than Tom Brady in their first 5 seasons. We are in good hands.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. Not too worried about it. This game we won't fall behind right away and will stick with running and short passing successfully. He'll have some nice scramble plays that gain large chunks and he'll run for + 40 yds I'll guess, more than one for a first down. Yeah. He'll be great down the stretch here.

themunn

Reaction score
No way anybody is convincing me that 43-8 isn't the worst moment of Manning's career.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
themunn":6x8uzn5r said:
No way anybody is convincing me that 43-8 isn't the worst moment of Manning's career.

And it happened that way for largely the same reason. Turnover, turnover, snowball.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
themunn":aiaog51s said:

In the Superbowl none the less? How the heck can he throw 6INTs vs the chargers and only lose by 2 points?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I love Russell, but something has been missing in his game this year.

His accuracy has been off at times, and he seems to take longer to make his reads, to me at any rate. Maybe it has more tho do with the pounding he has taken behind the mostly rookie OLine. I guess if you get thumped enough you start to develop 'David Carr' disease. Hopefully, this last game was a blip but the pattern this season has been off from what I expect from him. I want the old Russell back, I'm sure he's of course still there but I really want this off pattern stuff to just go away.

strohmin

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ziqm9jx said:
themunn":2ziqm9jx said:

And it happened that way for largely the same reason. Turnover, turnover, snowball.

Manning was overrated and pretty much near the end of his career. Russell Wilson is just about hitting his prime. There is no excuse for him to be that atrocious of a QB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
strohmin":33njj7s5 said:
MontanaHawk05":33njj7s5 said:
themunn":33njj7s5 said:

Manning was overrated and pretty much near the end of his career. Russell Wilson is just about hitting his prime. There is no excuse for him to be that atrocious of a QB.

Good thing he isn't, outside of one game in 87.

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is not elite, so there's really no reason why we should compare him to Peyton or Drew. Not even in the same class.

Latest posts