EPL '16/'17

Blueboy

Reaction score
Another great win for Palace, another 3 points should see us safe for another season.

It all just goes to show the difference it makes to have a manager with tactical in game nous. If Pardew had stayed we would be bottom by now.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I really wonder what Liverpool will do with Sahko at this point. he's been a revelation at Palace.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1haw46gk said:
Can we all just take a moment to enjoy the implosion that is happening at Arsenal?

Im trying not to jinx it :)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":k1with1b said:
Uncle Si":k1with1b said:
SeatownJay":k1with1b said:
Can we all just take a moment to enjoy the implosion that is happening at Arsenal?

Im trying not to jinx it :)
It's a shame Gate isn't around to share this with. :lol:

Ive got his email... i should send him a hello

Blueboy

Reaction score
Uncle Si":38u7jup8 said:
I really wonder what Liverpool will do with Sahko at this point. he's been a revelation at Palace.

The way he's played he has made a transfer to a better team than Palace more likely. Not sure who he ends up with but Liverpool have defiantly dropped the ball with this one.

sdog1981

Reaction score
But seriously tho when was the last time Arsenal has been this bad? The 90's?

sdog1981

Reaction score
God damn it

Jose Mourinho just made this a race again. The man can make things interesting when the chips are down.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chelsea were very poor. Not sure Jose had much to do with it. I felt he set his team up as a partial concession (resting for Anderlecht), hoping for 0-0 and instead his team delivered. Not much different than the 352 played in the FA cup undone by Herrera's red. They got a nice goal, kicked at Hazard and Costa and forced Conte to adjust.

This was more about the would be champs bottling a big game. Leicester did it last year to Arsenal. For what it's worth, clubs are sorting out Contes 433. If you can scratch a goal out early then the system loses its tactical edge. United controlled the middle, stayed back and didn't let Kante get counters started.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Losing Courtois during warm-ups did not help at all.

sdog1981

Reaction score
On to the FA cup final. Now just need Place to beat Tottenham!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Where you, pulling for city? Or just anti-gunners?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm so glad that I made sure to catch Chelsea/Spurs. That's my second favorite match of this year (still behind Man City/Monaco in the first leg of the CL, which was the most pure entertainment that I've had watching a sporting event since SB 48).

Watching Liverpool lose is up there for fun, though.

Blueboy

Reaction score
If the referee does his job last night then its a different game and maybe a different result. Win some lose some but John Moss last night really irritated me.