EPL 2015-16 Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Great game...Chelsea shut down Neymar and Messi like they weren't even there...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2qjsv89t said:
Great game...Chelsea shut down Neymar and Messi lime they weren't even there...

lmao! Who took the jam out of your doughnut?

Lol, Si, after that NY Red Bull cockup, I will take every win I can get. Plus I just hate Barcelone.HATEEEEEEEEEE them.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":6xcz10gf said:
Uncle Si":6xcz10gf said:

Lol, Si, after that NY Red Bull cockup, I will take every win I can get. Plus I just hate Barcelone.HATEEEEEEEEEE them.

You have every reason to celebrate then.. go on.

I see Jose is back with the verbals... must be getting closer to kicking this thing off, finally.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":37z15pbs said:
NJSeaHawk":37z15pbs said:
Uncle Si":37z15pbs said:

I see Jose is back with the verbals... must be getting closer to kicking this thing off, finally.

It would have been sweeter with a full lineup, but Im not sure we win if Messi and Neymar both play. Those Barca kits are ugly, as well. Jose is a douche. Just keep winning. Why does he have to talk so much? We get it dude, you win. Alot.

He can be hilarious, but also a tiring windbag. Like, I get if someone says something to him directly. But, Really? Arsene is spending his way to win the PL? What is Chelsea doing? Paying wages in peanuts? Just shut the front door and wait till the league starts at least. Go get laid, play some tennis, freaking just relax Moo Moo.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1mfh1p6d said:
Uncle Si":1mfh1p6d said:
NJSeaHawk":1mfh1p6d said:
Uncle Si":1mfh1p6d said:

It would have been sweeter with a full lineup, but Im not sure we win if Messi and Neymar both play. Those Barca kits are ugly, as well. Jose is a douche. Just keep winning. Why does he have to talk so much? We get it dude, you win. Alot.

He can be hilarious, but also a tiring windbag. Like, I get if someone says something to him directly. Really? Arsene is spending his way to win the PL? What is Chelsea doing? Paying wages in peanuts? Just shut up and wait till the league starts at least. Go get laid, play some tennis, just relax Moo Moo.

I love Mourinho.

Honestly, the guy just makes it more fun. Plus, he's constantly winding up Wenger and all the whiny Arsenal fans.

(also.. may want to get in there and do some PG-13 style edits)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle [/quote said:
I love Mourinho.

Honestly, the guy just makes it more fun. Plus, he's constantly winding up Wenger and all the whiny Arsenal fans.

(also.. may want to get in there and do some PG-13 style edits)

i was just thinking that..we aren't in the shack.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":35zatnm9 said:
LVG has now said that De Gea won't play against Spurs this weekend. Pretty clear he's on the way out. Also rojo and Schweinsteiger both not fit. United still need a prolific striking option, IMO. Rooney's good for maybe 10-15 goals this season, who's going to make up the deficit? Especially when they lost their best player by a mile in De Gea. Interesting season ahead, methinks.

Indeed. Depay still needs to show his quality in the PL, a league notorious for being rough on starlets. Some turn out to be Ronaldo, others (insert list of recent Liverpool transfers here). I'm also understanding that Blind will slide back to CB?

Their season will come down to how they spend the De Gea and Di Maria money. There is lots of quality being attached to their name. If the likes of Pedro and Lacazette come in and they can replace De Gea with an international level keeper, then they will challenge for top 4. If they don't land replacements, they will struggle.

People get caught up in the resurrection of United. However, they finished just 5 points ahead of Moyes season. This was not a fantastic turnaround, merely an opportunistic one.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Tottenham is rumored to be interested in Charlie Austin. If it happens, it will cement the Spurs as my new rooting interest in the EPL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":g42iyi7d said:
Uncle Si":g42iyi7d said:
peachesenregalia":g42iyi7d said:
LVG has now said that De Gea won't play against Spurs this weekend. Pretty clear he's on the way out. Also rojo and Schweinsteiger both not fit. United still need a prolific striking option, IMO. Rooney's good for maybe 10-15 goals this season, who's going to make up the deficit? Especially when they lost their best player by a mile in De Gea. Interesting season ahead, methinks.

Indeed. Depay still needs to show his quality in the PL, a league notorious for being rough on starlets. Some turn out to be Ronaldo, others (insert list of recent Liverpool transfers here). I'm also understanding that Blind will slide back to CB?

Their season will come down to how they spend the De Gea and Di Maria money. There is lots of quality being attached to their name. If the likes of Pedro and Lacazette come in and they can replace De Gea with an international level keeper, then they will challenge for top 4. If they don't land replacements, they will struggle.

People get caught up in the resurrection of United. However, they finished just 5 points ahead of Moyes season. This was not a fantastic turnaround, merely an opportunistic one.

Exactly, and without De Gea, they were finishing 7th or 8th last season. their outfield players were not CL-calibre. I think Schneiderlin and Depay were both decent signings, but aside from that I'm not overly impressed with their transfer dealings.

Still, we'll see what happens. Liverpool still have a hell of a lot to prove. Gomez to start at LB Sunday, apparently?

Gomez in. Tells me Rodgers has some recognition of the deficiencies the team encountered in that unspeakable performance to end last season. Moreno's not the defender Gomez is. I do worry about his possession passing. he was pretty complacent and a high pressing team will cause him troubles.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Well that was a shit show.

Jefferson Montero, that speedy little bastard, continues the Ecuador import show.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Everton did better than I expected, haha. It felt just like last season after the first Watford goal. We sleep walked through the first half but the second half we looked much better I thought. I'm pleased they were able to come back twice even if it was against Watford. And both goals were sweeeeet, especially Barkley's (though he had a shaky match overall).

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Even though Spurs lost yesterday, I'm taking solace in the fact that Arsenal are losing to West Ham at home.

Latest posts