EPL 2015-16 Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
for "fun"... watched the first 60 v. West Ham..

Jesus we were dire. Has to be Lovren's last match in the first 11 for Prem games. Club needs a new winger as well.

Coutinho deserved the two yellows. 8 minutes apart. just lost it.

Smurf

Reaction score
Hey Scousers....Whats up fellas?

Enjoy the match you prissy little bitches.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2t0cnxfb said:
Well done to United. Full value for their win today. Liverpool looked gutless, lethargic and devoid of ideas. Rodgers has to go at this point, it's become glaringly obvious that he's out of his depth. Too many disappointing signings, too many matches where he's gotten his tactics completely wrong, to many performances like this one from the players. His refusal to play Sakho - our best defender by a mile - is baffling. His isolation of lone strikers up top is tired and predictable. Klopp is still out there and has previously expressed interest in the Liverpool job. Get Rodgers out and get him in.

Why would Klopp be interested in Liverpool? They arent a top tier club.

London12

Reaction score
Ahhhh I came here for a lot more bitterness. Disappointed.

Anyhow, shocker of a first half turned into a pretty exciting second one. Happy with the result, again not really the performance.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
London12":2c3yadqb said:
Ahhhh I came here for a lot more bitterness. Disappointed.

Anyhow, shocker of a first half turned into a pretty exciting second one. Happy with the result, again not really the performance.

Hard to be bitter when you see it coming...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2rrp75ms said:
peachesenregalia":2rrp75ms said:
Well done to United. Full value for their win today. Liverpool looked gutless, lethargic and devoid of ideas. Rodgers has to go at this point, it's become glaringly obvious that he's out of his depth. Too many disappointing signings, too many matches where he's gotten his tactics completely wrong, to many performances like this one from the players. His refusal to play Sakho - our best defender by a mile - is baffling. His isolation of lone strikers up top is tired and predictable. Klopp is still out there and has previously expressed interest in the Liverpool job. Get Rodgers out and get him in.

Why would Klopp be interested in Liverpool? They arent a top tier club.

Yawn...

It's funny you care as you do.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score

Let me be clear, Costa is a douche.I hated him before, and will take his goals while he's here. But he's a wanker.

Someone is going to pull his deck one of these days, fawk pulling his card.

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1djjnefu said:
Thread is sort of dying (as the EPL is boring at the moment)

Found this article on developing the first US superstar. Worth a read... comments section has some intelligent thoughts as well.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/who-will-develop-the-first-great-american-soccer-star-1671839617

We can talk about Robert Lewandowski scoring 5 in 15 minutes as a substitute....

Good lord that 5th goal was the best of the bunch.

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/20 ... ern-munich

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I'd rather talk about youth development... but his 5th goal was nice. When will the US produce a player like Robert Lewandowski? or Arjen Robben for that matter