ESPN's hate and NFL Network's love for the Hawks

BlueTalon

Reaction score
drdiags":36p4d4ox said:
My condolences to Bradshaw and his loss but glad I didn't have to see him making jokes with Paul Allen and company while presenting the Lombardi. Still chaps my hide when I think of the 2005 NFCCG Halas trophy presentation where he talks about having to play his Steelers. Come on Man! Yes, I am a hater.
This! This times a eleventy bazillion.

HawkWow

Reaction score
drdiags":1vfbpaw0 said:
glad I didn't have to see him making jokes with Paul Allen and company while presenting the Lombardi. Still chaps my hide when I think of the 2005 NFCCG Halas trophy presentation where he talks about having to play his Steelers. Come on Man! Yes, I am a hater.

And worse, asking Alexander if he planned on returning to Seattle the following year. I'm all about getting the story
but there's a time and a place. During the festivities surrounding our first SB berth, was not the time, nor the place, IMO. I also think he was intoxicated...which doesn't bother me...unless he's asking stupid questions.

Fortunately for him, he had a guy that was willing to seize the opportunity to discuss the possibilities of him NOT being around the following year. SA was plenty happy with the question...but if you have that presentation recorded, watch Hutch's facial expressions / reactions to SA's commentary. I'll say no more (knowing we can be a sensitive bunch).