Even Pats announcers are huge arrogant homers

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
No way a pats fan can listen to that cap and be ok w it..... oh wait...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Thomas144":2hvdjf7p said:
AirStrike":2hvdjf7p said:
Typical Boston bias. These guys were nowhere to be found before they lucked into Brady. Half empty stadium, irrelevant franchise. Only a few more years before it's back to the basement where they rightfully belong. They still haven't won a championship as far as I'm concerned, and they never will.

I only pay attention to the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins when they are doing well. There's just so much time in one's life that you can devote to watching sports, so I try to be selective. I'm actually looking forward to the end of the Belichick/Brady era so I can get my weekends back in the fall. Trust me, if in 14 years the Seahawks have been to 6 superbowls winning half of them, you will feel the same way. remember when you were a teenager and couldn't imagine being bored by regular sex? It's the same sort of monotony that you really can't appreciate until you've been there.

Most of us have been through 35-40 years of misery with our Seattle sports teams, I don't see anyone that considers themselves a Seattle sports fan ever thinking this.

We don't have 2-3 other franchises that are successful that we can get excited about when the Hawks are down. It's M's futility or nothing right now. Hopefully that changes in a couple years, but right now the Hawks have been our sports saviors.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Thomas144":3li3dz8h said:
There's just so much time in one's life that you can devote to watching sports, so I try to be selective. I'm actually looking forward to the end of the Belichick/Brady era so I can get my weekends back in the fall. Trust me, if in 14 years the Seahawks have been to 6 superbowls winning half of them, you will feel the same way.
I can relate, to a point. During the football season, I'm all in and I want the Hawks to go all the way. As soon as the season is over, I appreciate devoting my time to all the little projects I was putting off because I was so into the team. I can only hope we get multiple SBs over the next decade+. I'll gladly sacrifice some free time every fall to get hyped for the Seahawks.

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
Thomas144":ldvtfq4w said:
AirStrike":ldvtfq4w said:
Typical Boston bias. These guys were nowhere to be found before they lucked into Brady. Half empty stadium, irrelevant franchise. Only a few more years before it's back to the basement where they rightfully belong. They still haven't won a championship as far as I'm concerned, and they never will.

I only pay attention to the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins when they are doing well. There's just so much time in one's life that you can devote to watching sports, so I try to be selective. I'm actually looking forward to the end of the Belichick/Brady era so I can get my weekends back in the fall. Trust me, if in 14 years the Seahawks have been to 6 superbowls winning half of them, you will feel the same way. remember when you were a teenager and couldn't imagine being bored by regular sex? It's the same sort of monotony that you really can't appreciate until you've been there.

That was incredibly depressing to read.

Thomas144

Reaction score
So you decided to judge Russell off of two games only in his 3 years. Oh and BTW he won both games. I guess that counts for nothing. As for Russell evoking God, I am an atheist and Wilson evoking god is nothing to me. Many people believe many things. He is not overbearing with it and its what he obviously believes. And you called Wilson a fraud? A Pats fan calling out anyone else as a fraud Hahahahahahhahhahahahaha. What a troll. I believe more in an imaginary dude in the sky controlling things than.....Hey wait a minute, Roger Goodell, control, Kraft, it is all coming together now. Do you Pats fans believe that Goodell is GOD. Do you pray to him? I mean it is working somewhat obviously with all the things blessed upon your team (Tuck rule, spygate tapes destroyed, inflate gate swept under rug till after Super Bowl). Now I understand.

I am a fan and not a football scout. My knowledge of the Seahawks is based on a pretty small sample.

I am of course joking about invoking the Lord as a form of cheating.

But what I really wanted to comment on is this: Patriots fans pretty much universally hate Roger Goodell because of his impulsive and excessive fine for videotaping on the sidelines. An "investigation" that took all of three days and after which he destroyed all the evidence. Punishment for something the Patriots were not being secretive about, never denied, but happened to disagree about the rule ( they were not using the video in the game), but because Goodell overreacted makes everyone think this is some huge cheating scandal.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Husky Seahawk":2o13xf62 said:
Thomas144":2o13xf62 said:
AirStrike":2o13xf62 said:

That was incredibly depressing to read.

I think you are getting whooshed here. It was nothing more than a humble brag.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Okay, I can't lie... I just listened to Zolak on Brock & Salk's podcast for today (Jan 30th, hour 1). The guy completely owned what he said and was pretty funny in doing so. I actually enjoyed listening to him. Can only speak for myself but worth a listen in my opinion.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... and%20Salk