Falcons 2016 regular season "dominance" a fraud

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3439jk8c said:
Respect is earned, not given. Beat the Hawks tomorrow, you will get your respect. For now, you're just a homer with zero respect for your opponent. Nobody likes that, especially the fans.

Done.

JAGHAWK":3439jk8c said:
"Good luck on Saturday. Sorry for the droves of idiot homers on here. These are the same fans who said the Niners would beat us in Week 17 (albeit they nearly did, not the point)

If the Hawks can't get it done this weekend I'm hoping the Falcons bring the title home. Very fun team to watch and any Seahawk fan thinking you guys are some soft team are veryyyyy mistaken.

Take it easy buddy. :2thumbs:"

Alright, who sold out to the Atlanta fan????

:sarcasm_on:

Haha... the guy who PMed me that will remain anonymous.

You take care. I'll be back for Atlanta's trip to the Clink next season. ;)

Tippyd

Reaction score
This game proves Nobody knows Nothing. Which is why the play the game. And all these references to what happen in the past mean nothing when playing on the field today. Ask Seahawks, Ask Dallas and there you have it. It means nothing.

SkerBird8710

Reaction score
Largent80":1g5uj17z said:
FalconsFanNW":1g5uj17z said:
Vancanhawksfan":1g5uj17z said:
Your team is a fraud. And not only that, but if you think that missing plays like game ending 25 yard field goal gimmes is equivalent to the Falcon "giftwrapped" games then you're in for a "rude awakening". The Seahawks are better than your fans give them credit for and your Falcons are no where near as good as you're making them out to be.

Ok man... just make sure you're here after the game.

WmHBonney":1g5uj17z said:
Seattle 35
Atlanta 17

I think you got the teams reversed.

Atlanta @ home = 35 ppg
Seattle on road = 16 ppg

Your defense has many holes. Undersized DL, we are going to run on you, WRONG if you stack the box, we will TE you to death. Also WRONG

You won't be close to that number tomorrow.Wrong This is the playoffs , which you don't know much about, but it is all about DEFENSE and being able to RUN. WRONg
Neither of which your team will be able to do. WRONG

Maybe next year or the year after when your defense gets more experience but not even close this year. Read this and remember it....You will learn WRONG AGAIN

Wow you nailed that prediction bud

SkerBird8710

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1fxmbks0 said:
fuego":1fxmbks0 said:
Sealake80":1fxmbks0 said:
I have a feeling we win by more than 7. Makes it harder to blame on a bad call.

We beat you by at least 2 TDs.

I love how the Falcon fans are crying about respect and then go and post something as idiotic as this.

Newsflash Junior: its fairly difficult to beat a team that is better than you in the playoffs, much less by "at least" 2 tds.

Why dont you just hope that you are fortunate enough to be in the game in the 4th quarter and then go from there.

Ouch actually he nailed that one on the head.. don't let your ego get to bruised..

retro74

Reaction score
Tippyd":uhmq1ger said:
This game proves Nobody knows Nothing. Which is why the play the game. And all these references to what happen in the past mean nothing when playing on the field today. Ask Seahawks, Ask Dallas and there you have it. It means nothing.

I think that's very true. All the trash talk before the game "we're going to do this, that, put 50 points on you" repeat ad infinitum is just that - trash

My picks before the games were Patriots, Steelers, Falcons and Packers but two of those games could have gone the other way