Falcons 2016 regular season "dominance" a fraud

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1rglbzts said:
Hawkpower":1rglbzts said:
If you understood this was a Seattle forum, you would quit thinking that posting over and over that your team is somehow superior when they aren't isnt going to go over very well.

Seattle is a playoff tested, experienced and talented team who is just as good if not better than Atlanta.

Your insistence otherwise doesn't make it so, and no amount of pounding your fist here is going to make it so.

... and you guys consistently posting "Matt Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs" in every thread STILL doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to tomorrow's game.

You guys just love to live in the past... in addition to that one there's the SB card... RW is 8-3 in the playoffs...

Any more non-relevant reasons as to why Seattle is the better team that I am missing?

As the mod said this thread has drifted way off topic. You guys continue posting amongst yourselves trying to convince each other that Seattle is the better team. I'm gonna stay out of it.

When I come back tomorrow though don't even accuse me of trolling.

Later.

@ Jerhawk

Nice post. Your welcome.

THIS IS A SEATTLE SEAHAWKS BOARD. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE WHEN YOU COME HERE? WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS? IF YOU WANT TO BE AMONST PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOU AND VALIDATE YOUR OPINIONS, THEN GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD. I'M SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE THERE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. BYE!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3c9url2d said:
As the mod said this thread has drifted way off topic. You guys continue posting amongst yourselves trying to convince each other that Seattle is the better team. I'm gonna stay out of it.

You finally got there.

SyCOLA

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3i2eymhr said:
Atlanta has the most diversely talented and balanced offense in the league right now. So they're certainly not a fraud...................offensively.

But a complete team when you include special teams and defense? No, not even close.

Like I've said numerous times now, there is no clear cut favorite in the NFC, you can make a case for each of the four teams left to go all the way.

So frauds? No more than any other NFC team.
Nail on the head. Every team is beatable but they're all in the post season for a reason

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":7u999udh said:
FalconsFanNW":7u999udh said:
classicaaron":7u999udh said:
Seattle opened as the favorite to represent the NFC this year in the Superbowl so not sure how they weren't picked to win by anyone. They also were very high in the Power Rankings for most of the season. Who in their right mind ever thought the Falcons would even win their division this year. All the "experts" that you are so worried about picking these games had the Panthers picked and guess what it didn't matter.

Many "experts" you love had Eli working his magic again and making a run - guess what they got smoked. I have heard people picking the Falcons for this game but I haven't heard a single one say they were winning the Super Bowl. Just stop your nonsense. And even if they were picked, who cares, it means absolutely nothing. The "experts" also said Dak would be terrible and they end up the number one seed.

Also you keep referencing Seattles low scoring games - guess what those defenses are much better than yours. So while we probably wont put up 40 I also don't see how its even a thought we don't score 20 on you. I expect a 28-24 game one way or the other. You just make zero sense, according to you our offense has to keep to the average we score but someone your defense isn't kept to these same standards. they are allowed to play much better than they have all year. at least be fair about it. going on block now, just cant stand the stupidness.

I was talking about the picks entering the playoffs.

It's clearly obvious the Seahawks aren't the team everyone envisioned back in August... and the same goes for Atlanta. Most had us pegged at 5-11 and Ryan to have a bad season based on how the last one ended.

What a difference year 2 of Shanahan's offense makes... to go with Alex Mack and the rest of the offensive additions.

I've seen at least a dozen NE/ATL Super Bowl picks... but only 1 has ATL winning. Nothing I'm worried about right now either way. Bottom line is there are no lights out defenses in the playoffs this year. No 2013 Seahawks. No 2015 Broncos.

Please don't block me... I want to read more of your pearls of wisdom.

Atlanta is currently 11-5

Seattle is currently 11-5-1. And we beat you.

You do realize this right? Your posts make it seem as if you think Atlanta is 16-0 playing a 7-9 Wannabe.

These are two pretty evenly matched teams. And if you are basing your excitement over a lack of "buzz" from NFL insiders about us, well then LOL. Those guys are morons.

You are either overcompensating for your nerves or you are out of touch with reality.

Which is it?

This falcon fan reminds me of one of those annoying tele-marketing phone calls you get at dinner time or late night. You know,the kind that slips through the greeting message then ,continues on with its lame schpeil and screws up you in box.

RussB

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3ujibss7 said:
Vancanhawksfan":3ujibss7 said:
The last 12 weeks the teams have been streaky in a very similar way, the Falcons went 7-4 while the Seahawks went 7-4-1 (but should have been 9-3). Don't let the Falcons fool you - they aren't as impressive as they're made out to be though.

Should have been eh?

Is it ok to say that our 11-5 record is a fraud and we giftwrapped the 33-30 loss to SD, the 26-24 loss to SEA and the 29-28 loss to KC and "should have been" 14-2?

Atlanta played the toughest schedule in the league and beat Oakland in Oakland... Denver in Denver... and "should have" beat Seattle in Seattle if not for the 12th man in zebra suits.

So keep telling yourself that our team isn't legit. That could lead to a rude awakening.
1.Oakland were road warriors, they actually played better on the road all year
2.Denver isnt the same team they were last year
3.And they didnt beat seattle, got dominated 17-3 before cheapshotting bennetts knee and getting bailed out by defensive miscommunication, not to mention frank clark and bam bam kam werent playing

I just demolished your whole argument, its ok though. Dont get too upset. You guys have 5 losses just like seattle lol.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
"Good luck on Saturday. Sorry for the droves of idiot homers on here. These are the same fans who said the Niners would beat us in Week 17 (albeit they nearly did, not the point)

If the Hawks can't get it done this weekend I'm hoping the Falcons bring the title home. Very fun team to watch and any Seahawk fan thinking you guys are some soft team are veryyyyy mistaken.

Take it easy buddy. :2thumbs:"

Alright, who sold out to the Atlanta fan????

:sarcasm_on:

Jesus, is it Saturday yet?

ringless

Reaction score
Just an observation.

There are fans of 32 teams in this league exactly that complain about the refs almost weekly and feel they got the short end of the stick. Or that the league hates them.

Also, of those 32 teams. 32 feel they gifted a win, or if this injury hadn't happened, or if it wasn't for this mistake you get the picture.

Really a lot of it is just confirmation bias. The end

fuego

Reaction score
seahawksny":33zjeo5n said:
mikeak":33zjeo5n said:
fuego":33zjeo5n said:
mikeak":33zjeo5n said:
Seahawks.net forum for half the season -- "this team is a DISASTER, FIRE BEVELL, Get rid of Hauschka, O-line is horrible, we are the worst, we will lose in the playoffs, lets rebuild the team, Why aren't we passing to Graham, Fire Bevell, Did I mention fire Bevell?" and yes I have been an active participant in many of those

Playoff rolls around

Atlanta is a fraud, Seattle is the best - we will crush you and you are a troll for believing otherwise

Kind of interesting.......

Actually 'delusional' is the accurate word.

See now this is an example of trolling and completely opposite to pointing out that you were unlucky against San Diego but we were unlucky against Saints (or screwed by the refs)

Exactly- Delusional is not the word choice i would use, and I personally dont think we win this week in all honesty. But Delusional? Stranger things have happened other than the possibility of an 11-5-1 team beating an 11-5 team in the playoffs.

A little bit of respect please

A bit of respect? A poster starts a thread that our regular season is a fraud? I mean seriously? That's a delusional homer post if I ever read one. What if I said the same thing about you? Come on man. Totally delusional thread title and point. Laughable.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Amusing how ever opponent fan comes in here thinking how they are gong to blow the Hawks out, yet in the course of 5 years, we have never been blown out, cept.. once... a coupe of weeks ago, by the Packers and Atlanta, your no Packer.

IT should say something, well it does, but still something that is over looked.
This Hawk team has a history, this Falcon team has a history, I'll take the Hawks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
A bit of respect? A poster starts a thread that our regular season is a fraud? I mean seriously? That's a delusional homer post if I ever read one. What if I said the same thing about you? Come on man. Totally delusional thread title and point. Laughable.

The big difference is we are here on a SEATTLE SEAHAWK board being stalked by Falcon fans. Who gives a crap what fans here think? So what if it seems like homerism. This is a SEATTLE SEAHAWK FAN board. Of course there are going to be homer posts/thread, etc. You would never find me on a Falcon board endlessly posting whenever I think they are wrong about my team. Some of you Falcon fans need a reality check about WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!!
Jeebus... :141847_bnono: :177692: :34853_doh:

12thbrah

Reaction score
Sorry but this thread is a bit off the rails. According to SOS below the Patriots are "frauds" which I myself frankly find doubtful. I would say both teams had equally good wins and bad losses. Just sayin

NnlykMf

Scorpion05

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2ic45jzv said:
ABirdOfPrey":2ic45jzv said:
It's funny how you give the Seahawks credit for games they "should" have won, but not the Falcons. Like we "should" have beaten your team at home if not for an uncharacteristic drop that was intercepted by Earl Thomas or the egreigious hold by Sherman. Or we should have won the Chargers game if not for a missed FG at the end of regulation and a gamble by DQ on our side of the field.

The Falcons biggest loss all year was by 9 points. We've been the most consistent team in the NFC other than the Cowboys. Please stop the disrespect to give yourself false courage. This team is one of the best you'll see this year. I respect the Seahawks, but it seems like success has caused several fans to lose respect for other teams. I realize some of our fans have done the same. But make no mistake, this will be a tough game for both sides.

Exactly.

Be careful though dude... not agreeing with what the OP says makes you a troll.

UK_Seahawk":2ic45jzv said:
Why dont you stick to the Falcons board slagging off Seahawk fans.

As an aside, I watched a replay of the earlier season game as it was on NFL network and all I saw was a Falcons team get dominated for 3 quarters.

Don't bother replying as you are now on ignore as for some reason the mods arent banning your trolling arse. Now piss off back to that shitty board.

Because I'm not trolling, that's why. Just because your homerism doesn't agree with what I say doesn't make me a troll.

Oh no, I'm on ignore? Darn, gonna miss all your pearls of wisdom now!

He said the DOMINANCE was a fraud, not the team itself

Seems to me that OP is using the very homerism logic that you're using. I mean beating Denver is not impressive. Oakland I'll give you. That's about it. Besides that the Falcons schedule has pretty much been weak. That doesn't mean that Falcons won't win, nor does it mean Falcons can't go all the way. But we have nothing to fear, at all.

Largent80

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":35uknz7x said:
Vancanhawksfan":35uknz7x said:
Your team is a fraud. And not only that, but if you think that missing plays like game ending 25 yard field goal gimmes is equivalent to the Falcon "giftwrapped" games then you're in for a "rude awakening". The Seahawks are better than your fans give them credit for and your Falcons are no where near as good as you're making them out to be.

Ok man... just make sure you're here after the game.

WmHBonney":35uknz7x said:
Seattle 35
Atlanta 17

I think you got the teams reversed.

Atlanta @ home = 35 ppg
Seattle on road = 16 ppg

Your defense has many holes. Undersized DL, we are going to run on you, if you stack the box, we will TE you to death.

You won't be close to that number tomorrow. This is the playoffs , which you don't know much about, but it is all about DEFENSE and being able to RUN.
Neither of which your team will be able to do.

Maybe next year or the year after when your defense gets more experience but not even close this year. Read this and remember it....You will learn

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":i8gnlwee said:

The big difference is we are here on a SEATTLE SEAHAWK board being stalked by Falcon fans. Who gives a crap what fans here think? So what if it seems like homerism. This is a SEATTLE SEAHAWK FAN board. Of course there are going to be homer posts/thread, etc. You would never find me on a Falcon board endlessly posting whenever I think they are wrong about my team. Some of you Falcon fans need a reality check about WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!!
Jeebus... :141847_bnono: :177692: :34853_doh:

No doubt...it's been a week of this nonsense and still the Falcon fans on here can't seem to get it. The bottom line is this is a SEAHAWK FORUM. So Falcon fans go cry yourself a river someplace else. We'll post pro-Seahawks material all we want here. These guys make Stealers fans (remember them after SB40) bearable....it's not a good thing. One Falcon fan in particular has hijacked almost every thread in here and posting the same drivel. He even posted his nonsense in a thread that was a CJ Prosise injury thread...had nothing to do with which team is better. He says he's not trolling. Right...

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":bmm5g07a said:
Is it ok to say that our 11-5 record is a fraud and we giftwrapped the 33-30 loss to SD, the 26-24 loss to SEA and the 29-28 loss to KC and "should have been" 14-2?

It is astounding to me that you Falcon talking heads think you should have won against Seattle. Lets all be honest here, Atlanta should have never been that close.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":fnoavw5v said:
Uncle Si":fnoavw5v said:
This thread is spiraling into recess level debating.

Let's get it back on track.

Agreed...

... a bunch of stuff I've already said in this and many other threads...

We'd appreciate the respect, but I understand this is a Seahawks forum.

Is it just me, or is it ironic that you call out the "recess level" debating and then throw in the biting remark at the end? Let's call it like it is, you didn't come here to talk football, you came here to write the book "1001 reasons why my team will win." How is that respect?

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
^ The guy is your typical weak-minded, pathetic uber-troll, pretending at times to be reasonable while always snidely taking shots not only at the Seahawks as a team but also in a personal way at individual posters. All to just get troll-attention. How sad!

I was the first one here to direct 'the guy' to go stick it up his *ss and got banned for a week, for 'attacking a poster.' Didn't name the poster this time, so maybe I will be 'spared' this time around, lol.

In the mean time, and on our Seahawks Fanboard:

GO HAWKS!!!

Sealake80

Reaction score
I cant wait to see these Falcons fans ushered into the off season with their feelings crushed. It's nice of them to swing by because my feelings of glee tomorrow will be amplified by the joy of seeing them disappear from .net. so thank you die hard Falcons fans on .net.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here's to hoping they are whining and moaning about the refs all next week. Because that = a Hawks win.......
Cleary, the ONLY way a team can beat their precious Falcons is with help from the refs.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I have a feeling we win by more than 7. Makes it harder to blame on a bad call.

Latest posts