Falcons are the Real Deal.

blazen2392

Reaction score
I'm completely sold on this team. I was not expecting them to do what they did to denver this day. I was expecting this team to come down to earth this week. This team is set up like the steelers.

This bye should push the odds in our favors heavily so this a game we need to win. I have a feeling we will be seeing the falcons again in the playoffs and i would prefer to see them twice in Seattle.

I don't know whos looked scarier so far. The falcons or the Vikings.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The Vikings D is scary good. The Falcons are looking decent, but not scary. It's a good thing we have them at home after the bye.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
blazen2392":zr90qjpf said:
I'm completely sold on this team. I was not expecting them to do what they did to denver this day. I was expecting this team to come down to earth this week. This team is set up like the steelers.

This bye should push the odds in our favors heavily so this a game we need to win. I have a feeling we will be seeing the falcons again in the playoffs and i would prefer to see them twice in Seattle.

I dont know....Falcons with high offense or Vikings with crushing defense....

Net points Vikings are at 56, Falcons at 35.

Falcons have let up 140 points so far on defense, Vikings 63. Falcons are 28th in PA. Only the Chargers, Colts and Browns are worse. Vikings points for is actually 9th in the league, so they are top 10 in both points allowed and points scored.

Vikings D has just been on a march to the superbowl so far......BY FAR the best D (and great special teams) this season considering the competition.

[youtube]4wvpdBnfiZo[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HUGE test next Sunday. If we beat the hot Falcons, I would say we have the fast track to the NFCCG. If we lose?

Well, it really means nothing either way, LOL.

rcaido

Reaction score
Vikings are more scary then the Falcons but these two teams are no match for the Seahawks...

Falcons d sucks - We can dominate them w/ our offense. Contain them with our defense
Vikings O is average - As long as we dont turn the ball over we will be ok against this team.

Only team that somewhat scares me are the Patriots & Stealers...Rams but they aren't a playoff team.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hard to judge this game since, Denver had a scared rookie at QB. The whole demeanor of Denver reflected this and in no way can you judge either team objectively, except on the grounds for what it was and that was a raw rookie thrown into the pit,

bighawk

Reaction score
A team with a strong defense worries me more. The falcons to me is like little brother trying to beat big brother. Our run d matches up well with there offense. The LOB should be fine with there offense. Dallas and there o-line concerns me more than any team as of now.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I watched the Vikings dismantle Houston today. Their D just shuts people down. Period. They have shut down Kelvin Benjamin, OJB and now DHop/Fuller. There is no way we go into their house and come out with a win if they are healthy. It all hinges on Bradford though. With him in there, they run a balanced O.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
blazen2392":v1nwsfh7 said:

How?

The Falcons defense allows 390 yards per game and 28 points per game which is 26th and 25th in the league respectively.

I think Seahawks win by 17+.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
WmHBonney":rss2cj2y said:
I watched the Vikings dismantle Houston today. Their D just shuts people down. Period. They have shut down Kelvin Benjamin, OJB and now DHop/Fuller. There is no way we go into their house and come out with a win if they are healthy. It all hinges on Bradford though. With him in there, they run a balanced O.

We wouldn't even play them until late in the playoffs if at all this year.

I think our schedule is pretty favorable all things considering.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If they could build a team with the Falcons offense and the Vikings defense I might be worried. But still, probably not, because we have Russell Wilson.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Record following the bye week.

SEA Seahawks (3-2)
'15 Wk 10 Loss 39-32 vs ARI
'14 Wk 5 Win 27-17 vs WAS
'13 Wk 13 Win 34-7 vs N.O.
'12 Wk 12 Loss 21-24 vs MIA
'11 Wk 7 Loss 3-6 vs CLE

JustTheTip

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ibtdyfs said:

SEA Seahawks (3-2)
'13 Wk 13 Win 34-7 vs SEA
'11 Wk 7 Loss 3-6 vs CLE

Seattle played themselves in 2012 after the bye week? That is a lucky bit of scheduling.

chris98251

Reaction score
I really like the one two punch they have at RB, they are big and quick, I really liked Coleman coming out of the draft, combine that with Jones and we will have to play them honestly, the RB's showed they are a big threat in the pass pattern.

Hawker

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1mancm7l said:

SEA Seahawks (3-2)
'13 Wk 13 Win 34-7 vs N.O.
'11 Wk 7 Loss 3-6 vs CLE

Thanks for bringing up that loss against the Browns. Sigh.

Looks like we're 2-3 over the past 5 seasons after our BYE week?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
bighawk":95vfywzq said:
A team with a strong defense worries me more. The falcons to me is like little brother trying to beat big brother. Our run d matches up well with there offense. The LOB should be fine with there offense. Dallas and there o-line concerns me more than any team as of now.
Their and their. Sheesh!

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Latest posts