Falcons @ Broncos

mikeak

Reaction score
Is 4 sacks due to qb / o-line or defense? Can't watch game and wonder how worried one should be at them attacking our biggest weakness....

sutz

Reaction score
mikeak":i637baev said:
Is 4 sacks due to qb / o-line or defense? Can't watch game and wonder how worried one should be at them attacking our biggest weakness....
Hopefully, Russ will have recovered 70-80% of his natural mobility by then.

Laloosh

Reaction score
mikeak":1s1ln3kr said:
Denver's RT is a backup and he sucks.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I think the Bronco's back-up qb is most of their problems... On the O side anyways. That Denver D doesn't look like all that to me, unless the Falcons O is actually that good....

RussB

Reaction score
Denver is blitz heavy with man to man. ATL is just attacking the flats and short passes and forcing them to make tackles. Im a little worried about next week ATL looks for real.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
And with that field goal, I think Atlanta pretty much cinched it... Wow... Was NOT expecting that at all! But as somebody posted earlier, we now have the playbook for how Atlanta did it. Hopefully, the brain trust behind our D will adjust accordingly...

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts. Take-off time but yeah let's see if they can dink and dunk Seattle. Usually doesn't net 7 points....

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Largent80":2mhmymhr said:
Falcons are legit.

Hawks better be ready.

Yup. Gonna be a battle I think. But then again, if we just destroy them, it'll make the Donks look like pretenders, so there's that... Did I mention that I hate the Broncos? Even back in the AFC days when everybody hated on the Raiders, I hated the Broncos more. Back in the 'ol "Horse-face" days... Yeah, made our SB win over them that much sweeter... In the impossible game. My dream game was always a Broncos/Seahawks AFC Championship game, but then we switched conferences, and the "Impossible" game came true! With complete humiliation thrown in for good measure! Ahhhh... Seventh heaven for sure! :D

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Next week's game will loom large for seeding down the line. Definitely our most important game so far.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2w5zg7v5 said:
Next week's game will loom large for seeding down the line. Definitely our most important game so far.

And by far! We need home field for the playoffs, and they could certainly be a team that could ruin it for us. By beating us next Sunday, and the final seeding in general.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
hannibalking":1i8lchac said:
I'm not even slightly worried about the Falcons next week.

I worry about every game, even a team like the Browns or something. In fact, I probably worry more about those games we should win easily than I do against good teams. The embarrassment and waste of a shoulda-been-a-win factor... But you should at least be slightly worried about the Falcons. Going into Mile High and handing the Defending Super Bowl champs their asses should concern anybody. I'm definitely worried, but the homer in me thinks we'll play them much better than the stupid Broncos did... We saw what they did against Denver, and now we can hopefully adjust...

pmedic920

Reaction score
FALCONS are playing good ball right now.

IMO, anybody that doesn't give them a legitimate chance at beating us is delusional.

I think we win the game but don't see the falcons going down easily.

sutz

Reaction score
We do get the travel bonus this time. 2d game in a row on the road for them. This time of the season it's not as wearing as it was for us in the playoffs, maybe, but it'll be there.

Our guys will remember a couple of years ago. Home field, this should be doable.

Not sure if they'll go full one on one, but Sherm on Jones will be another classic matchup.

Largent80

Reaction score
Falcons are a very legit threat.

If we don't win this next game you can probably kiss HFA goodbye.

hannibalking

Reaction score
They have a good chance, but I'm just not worried. Just a feeling, that's all. That, we're better rested coming off a bye and Wilson is a lot better than Paxton Lynch. Falcons get 23 against us like they did the Broncos, I don't think they're winning.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1tj9gqmh said:
Broncos run D looked terrible today.
Didn't tackle well in space either. Most of all, their offense stunk.

Falcons have been giving up a lot of points but Denver gave up sacks all day.