Falcons @ Broncos

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
hannibalking":1bumjm75 said:
They have a good chance, but I'm just not worried. Just a feeling, that's all. That, we're better rested coming off a bye and Wilson is a lot better than Paxton Lynch. Falcons get 23 against us like they did the Broncos, I don't think they're winning.

Let's not forget; the Donkey's offense with a backup rookie QB, isn't = to the Hawks with Russell at QB!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ryan seems to be much more comfortable in his second year under Kyle Shannahan.

I still think we smack them. Paxton Lynch looked bad, no way their defense makes Wilson look like that.

We just need to take care of their RB's. Both running the ball, but more importantly coming out of the backfield as a receiver. I think the way to attack our defense and the Broncos is similar, attack the LB's and safeties in coverage. Atlanta did a great job of that today, Tevin Coleman had some huge catches today.

Fade

Reaction score
Tevin Coleman out of the backfield ate up Denver. Seattle is susceptible to dink and dunk against RB's, but Denver was giving up huge chunk plays to RBs. -EXPOSED

I was underwhelmed by Denver's run D. I was expecting Seahawks level stuff, since their D is hyped by the National Media.

Draft bust Vic Beasley had a career day, he won't play like that next week, probably ever again.

The biggest factor in the game was rookie QB Paxton Lynch being overwhelmed, and having no pocket awareness.

I was surprised by how much time Matt Ryan had in the pocket. If Von Miller didn't get pressure, Matt Ryan had all day. That won't be the case against the Seahawks. Seattle has 3 consistent rushers that get pressure fairly quick in Bennett, Avril, & Clark.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hey, remember that thread where it was stated that the Seahawks should be following the "Denver model"?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1k5egtgp said:
Hey, remember that thread where it was stated that the Seahawks should be following the "Denver model"?

I don't think we need to follow any model since we have an elite defense, but nothing wrong with copying the Broncos model. Did they not win a superbowl last year? Last time I checked, they are 4-1. So they had one bad game, it's not like they're the Browns. I guess because we lost to the Rams no one should follow our model?

The Broncos are still an elite defense. All teams have bad days. Paxton Lynch keeping the defense on the field for most of the game didn't help either.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1n77pq9l said:
bmorepunk":1n77pq9l said:

I don't think we need to follow any model since we have an elite defense, but nothing wrong with copying the Broncos model.

The tongue-in-cheek comment he was making is the fact that Denver's "model" was taken from Seattle's after we destroyed them in the Superbowl.

Rat

Reaction score
Falcons look legit. They must have learned a lot from how poorly last season ended for them. That stuff is all part of the process.

I still think we beat them, something like 31-20.

Melencause

Reaction score
Denver D is great in nickel or dime packages... Falcons kept them in base most of the game. It's a glaring weakness Bellichik constantly exploits.

Latest posts