Falcons @ Eagles

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Fade":s6yb02df said:
Takeaways from this game.

--Matt Ryan makes $30M APY because he plays on Julio Jones' team. Ryan is absolutely pedestrian without him. There are people out there that think Ryan is better than Wilson. Which I will never understand. Sark is damn bad, but Matt Ryan needs to be carried by his OC to make plays.

--Throughout the night I debated whether Bevell was better than Sark, it is a close matchup, but I think Bevell just barely edges him out. Sark is a likely candidate to be fired mid-season. A few OCs always end up getting canned by mid-year.

--I wasn't particularly impressed with Philly. In the context of them being the champs and bringing back most of their team. They should look like world beaters, instead it showcased once again how razor thin it is in the NFL from being in-or-out when it comes to making the playoffs particularly in the NFC this year. Wentz has to get right before he plays or they won't make a deep run. If Wentz plays hobbled they are done. The NFC is too deep this year.

--The NFC is now the NBA's Western Conference. There are 13 playoff caliber teams in the NFC vying for 6 spots.

Rams
Seahawks
49ers
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Saints
Panthers
Falcons
Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys

----------------------
Arizona
New York Giants (And the Giants probably won't be that bad.)
Tampa Bay

--The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this.

--Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.

I just watched this game finally.

Matt Ryan is freaking garbage. How he has the nickname Matty Ice is a JOKE..a FREAKING JOKE..he is a total LOSER of a QB who cant ever get it done when it matters. He has ALWAYS been surrounded by great offensive talent and still cannot get it done. Falcons will NEVER win anything with Matt Ryan at the helm.

On the Flip Side it looks like Foles lost his magical playoff superpowers and came back to Earth and is back to who he always is. An average at best QB that can only rely on scheme to look better than he is.

Philly looked like absolute crap for the "world champions" . Falcons literally had the ball 3 seperate times inside the redzone and came up with a total of ZERO points to show how inept they are and also missed an XP. They win the game despite Foles going 19/34 117 yards 1INT with a 50.7 QB rating.

Right now neither of these garbage teams look like the class of the NFC. Unless the Rams and Vikings look like crap Sunday those would be my pick as best in the NFC right now

Overrated Matt Ryan 1/9 Redzone passing, and Falcons 4-15 3rd Down Conv...that is HORRIBLE

Fade

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2lkprybf said:
Fade":2lkprybf said:
Takeaways from this game.

--Matt Ryan makes $30M APY because he plays on Julio Jones' team. Ryan is absolutely pedestrian without him. There are people out there that think Ryan is better than Wilson. Which I will never understand. Sark is damn bad, but Matt Ryan needs to be carried by his OC to make plays.

--Throughout the night I debated whether Bevell was better than Sark, it is a close matchup, but I think Bevell just barely edges him out. Sark is a likely candidate to be fired mid-season. A few OCs always end up getting canned by mid-year.

--I wasn't particularly impressed with Philly. In the context of them being the champs and bringing back most of their team. They should look like world beaters, instead it showcased once again how razor thin it is in the NFL from being in-or-out when it comes to making the playoffs particularly in the NFC this year. Wentz has to get right before he plays or they won't make a deep run. If Wentz plays hobbled they are done. The NFC is too deep this year.

--The NFC is now the NBA's Western Conference. There are 13 playoff caliber teams in the NFC vying for 6 spots.

Rams
Seahawks
49ers
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Saints
Panthers
Falcons
Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys

----------------------
Arizona
New York Giants (And the Giants probably won't be that bad.)
Tampa Bay

--The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this.

--Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.

I just watched this game finally.

Matt Ryan is freaking garbage. How he has the nickname Matty Ice is a JOKE..a FREAKING JOKE..he is a total LOSER of a QB who cant ever get it done when it matters. He has ALWAYS been surrounded by great offensive talent and still cannot get it done. Falcons will NEVER win anything with Matt Ryan at the helm.

On the Flip Side it looks like Foles lost his magical playoff superpowers and came back to Earth and is back to who he always is. An average at best QB that can only rely on scheme to look better than he is.

Philly looked like absolute crap for the "world champions" . Falcons literally had the ball 3 seperate times inside the redzone and came up with a total of ZERO points to show how inept they are and also missed an XP. They win the game despite Foles going 19/34 117 yards 1INT with a 50.7 QB rating.

Right now neither of these garbage teams look like the class of the NFC. Unless the Rams and Vikings look like crap Sunday those would be my pick as best in the NFC right now

Overrated Matt Ryan 1/9 Redzone passing, and Falcons 4-15 3rd Down Conv...that is HORRIBLE
2Fmediagiphycom2Fmedia2FTGomBHYClbuV22Fgiphy