Fearless Prediction: Rams @ Seahawks

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3a1q75us said:
We are going to absolutely crush these bums. Pent up rage from Sunday and the last several years of these guys being a thorn in our backsides.

Seahawks 41
Rams 0

:179422: :179422: :179422: :!: :!: :!:

summesm

Reaction score
Who knows with this team. Offence still horrible , Gurley goes for over 100, We let another qb look great Goff has his best day as pro. Rams play inspired ball. God I hope I'm wrong but it see a 19-10 rams win.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hawks 24

Rams 17

RW injured again. (I really hope not, but he's taking too many hits and I fear it's a matter of how many more plays. He thinks he can scramble again because he's feeling better, but he's slower than before, and easier to catch/bring down.)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
summesm":1gl3jnoc said:
Who knows with this team. Offence still horrible , Gurley goes for over 100, We let another qb look great Goff has his best day as pro. Rams play inspired ball. God I hope I'm wrong but it see a 19-10 rams win.

Gurley hasn't sniffed 100 yards all year. I understand the disappointment from Sunday, but come on now.

I don't think many people realize how bad this Rams team is right now. We're going to slaughter them.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":yb9kbfe9 said:
summesm":yb9kbfe9 said:

Gurley hasn't sniffed 100 yards all year. I understand the disappointment from Sunday, but come on now.

I don't think many people realize how bad this Rams team is right now. We're going to slaughter them.
An enduring memory from the GB game was that head-on collision shoulder hit Kam laid into the middle of whoever that RB was.. Damn it was brutal.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
summesm":1r4ike9n said:

Some in here will say you're crazy, but I get your concern.

Hawks are the better team for sure, but have shown themselves more than capable of playing some pretty uninspired football this season, so no game should be considered a gimme at this point.

ARhawk

Reaction score
We win 63-0
Russ breaks record for passing TDs in a game with 8
The other TD can be whatever you want

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ok, well neither team can stand the first game again with zero TDs.

I'm gonna go: Hawks 17, Rams 21.

Hawks are up, Rams win at the end.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2u1i70b5 said:
summesm":2u1i70b5 said:

I don't think many people realize that this Rams team is actually not that bad.

And to YOUR point though: everyone in the national media, all teams who have played them recent, and all people who know I am a Rams fan: KNOW how bad this team is right now.

Players have lost their father-coach. They get no hugs on Thursday. Their jobs are now on the line.

Every single player now knows it matters. Not for the play-offs, but for them personally. All of the next three games are a job interview that the new coach will see.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
6-3 hawks in a game more dreadful than those awful green jerseys they will be wearing. i hate rams games. if they ever find an offence hawks will never beat them.

ytd 9-3-1

Steve2222

Reaction score
Keep in mind if Russell didn't go full Cutler, we would have been in that GB game. So unless you're predicting Russell to have another turnover riddled game, there's no way we lose this game.

Seahawks 40
Rams 13

QuahHawk

Reaction score
31-3 Hawks.

Back on track and a beat down of the rams they have deserved for all those ugly games in the past.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3khysdlh said:
Hasselbeck":3khysdlh said:
summesm":3khysdlh said:

I don't think many people realize that this Rams team is actually not that bad.

And to YOUR point though: everyone in the national media, all teams who have played them recent, and all people who know I am a Rams fan: KNOW how bad this team is right now.

Players have lost their father-coach. They get no hugs on Thursday. Their jobs are now on the line.

Every single player now knows it matters. Not for the play-offs, but for them personally. All of the next three games are a job interview that the new coach will see.

They're bottom 3-4 in the league. They are awful. 29th in total DVOA, dead last offensively and 16th defensivley. The went from the worst qb in the league to a worst one in Goff. They are very good in special teams. If you want to tell me this will be closer than we think because the Rams play them tough fine, but Carroll is 5-1 against the Rams at home with the average margin of victory of 11, this won't be close.
24-3 Seattle

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yes, I am going there..and going there hard....not to the game but to the score....

43-8. He he he. and you know who the winner will be.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Largent80":g7j9mfpu said:
I cannot zero in on our team. Its like riding a merry go round. One minute up, the next down. With that being said since Sunday we were as down as down gets, it's time for up so.....

Hawks 31
Lambs 09
A better analogy is a roller coaster. They go up and down.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Steve2222":3tjntxmc said:
Keep in mind if Russell didn't go full Cutler, we would have been in that GB game. So unless you're predicting Russell to have another turnover riddled game, there's no way we lose this game.

Seahawks 40
Rams 13

"Full Cutler"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I only hope the team as a whole realizes what is at stake with this game, and the remaining games. One has to think they do, but will they game plan and execute correctly?

They have to good of coaches, and players to keep laying eggs. Something has to give.

Vegas has the Hawks favored by 15, and I see that as a fair assessment. Even with the way the Hawks have played the Rams, I see them playing inspired after last weeks showing and not looking back.

Hawks 31
Rams 10

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":200p1ist said:
FlyingGreg":200p1ist said:
Jekyl and Hyde team.

It's an "on" week...

Hawks 27, Rams 13

A.K.A they're at home.

Exactly. 6-0 at home this season, 2-4-1 on road.

We have also played 4 of the worst offensive games of the Carroll era on the road this season (LA, AZ, TB, GB).