Fearless Prediction: Rams @ Seahawks

zchurch74

Reaction score
20-16 Hawks.

I hope it's a game I can't turn off midway thru the fourth quarter and go to sleep nice and relaxed knowing we won the game.

zchurch74

Reaction score
20-16 Hawks.

I hope it's a game I can't turn off midway thru the fourth quarter and go to sleep nice and relaxed knowing we won the game.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
An ugly game with the Rams again.

Hawks 13
Rams 10

Ambrose83

Reaction score
RedAlice":30u8x02y said:
Hasselbeck":30u8x02y said:
summesm":30u8x02y said:
Who knows with this team. Offence still horrible , Gurley goes for over 100, We let another qb look great Goff has his best day as pro. Rams play inspired ball. God I hope I'm wrong but it see a 19-10 rams win.

Gurley hasn't sniffed 100 yards all year. I understand the disappointment from Sunday, but come on now.

I don't think many people realize how bad this Rams team is right now. We're going to slaughter them.

I don't think many people realize that this Rams team is actually not that bad.

And to YOUR point though: everyone in the national media, all teams who have played them recent, and all people who know I am a Rams fan: KNOW how bad this team is right now.

Players have lost their father-coach. They get no hugs on Thursday. Their jobs are now on the line.

Every single player now knows it matters. Not for the play-offs, but for them personally. All of the next three games are a job interview that the new coach will see.

They are horrible... I get being a fan.. but come on.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Hawks 3
rams 2

Only reason we win is that it is at the clink. I still can't pick against the hawks in this one, but they have given me little hope that they are some sort of juggernaut. They play up and down to their opponents. They are not consistent at all on offense, and the defense is good but can't stop drives until the opposing team reaches the red zone. The same team a that looked absolutely perfect against the pats looked worse than the browns a few games later. People using the excuse that the rams suck....News flash, they have sucked each time they have beaten us. Sometimes we suck harder., but we still win this one.

8-4-1

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Largent80":33acvzgc said:
I cannot zero in on our team. Its like riding a merry go round. One minute up, the next down. With that being said since Sunday we were as down as down gets, it's time for up so.....

Hawks 31
Lambs 09
The Hawks play terribly in crappy weather for a team whos home field is in a crappy-weather State. Never understood that.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I doubt the interim coach can get the Rams to play well on a short week. We've just come from the biggest ass wooping in Wilson's career and are overall just more talented.

Seahawks 21
Rams 10

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
---
@Earl_Thomas
The Rams will try to hold the ball and eat up the clock the whole game. They just want to stay in it till the 4th to give them self a chance.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The Rams pass rush didn't up and evaporate.

SEA 17
STL 13

YTD 7-6

Crizilla

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":w9rftwc1 said:
Given all of the factors for both teams this past week, I'm going with ...

Seahawks 24
Rams 9

close enough cookie for you

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":3nsj9fz8 said:
RedAlice":3nsj9fz8 said:
Hasselbeck":3nsj9fz8 said:
summesm":3nsj9fz8 said:
Who knows with this team. Offence still horrible , Gurley goes for over 100, We let another qb look great Goff has his best day as pro. Rams play inspired ball. God I hope I'm wrong but it see a 19-10 rams win.

Gurley hasn't sniffed 100 yards all year. I understand the disappointment from Sunday, but come on now.

I don't think many people realize how bad this Rams team is right now. We're going to slaughter them.

I don't think many people realize that this Rams team is actually not that bad.

And to YOUR point though: everyone in the national media, all teams who have played them recent, and all people who know I am a Rams fan: KNOW how bad this team is right now.

Players have lost their father-coach. They get no hugs on Thursday. Their jobs are now on the line.

Every single player now knows it matters. Not for the play-offs, but for them personally. All of the next three games are a job interview that the new coach will see.

They're bottom 3-4 in the league. They are awful. 29th in total DVOA, dead last offensively and 16th defensivley. The went from the worst qb in the league to a worst one in Goff. They are very good in special teams. If you want to tell me this will be closer than we think because the Rams play them tough fine, but Carroll is 5-1 against the Rams at home with the average margin of victory of 11, this won't be close.
24-3 Seattle
Damn, not bad for my first prediction!