Fields will beat the Packers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can feel it. Coming off of his best games of his career recently, this is his last chance to make a resounding statement to keep his job.

I won’t say book it, but book it.

(Too bad I think the Seahawks will lose so it doesn’t matter. I say that because I truly feel the defense has given up on the coaching.)

Greenhell

Reaction score
Bears hate the Pack and would love to play spoiler. Hopefully, they beat the hell out of them on Sunday and Seattle wins.

keasley45

Reaction score
I can feel it. Coming off of his best games of his career recently, this is his last chance to make a resounding statement to keep his job.

I won’t say book it, but book it.

(Too bad I think the Seahawks will lose so it doesn’t matter. I say that because I truly feel the defense has given up on the coaching.)
But will we beat the Cards?

I'd hope we close out the season against them the way we did 2 years ago.

Agree though. The Bears are a nice story. Fields is really starting to put it all together.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bears hate the Pack and would love to play spoiler. Hopefully, they beat the hell out of them on Sunday and Seattle wins.

This is beginning to feel oddly similar to when the Lions (who had nothing to play for but pride) went into Lambeau last season and won, pushing the Seahawks into the final seed.

Welshers2

Reaction score
I hope so badly you are correct Aros. Personally I don't feel good about it, but I'm always wrong which means Fields might just pull it off.

There is no doubt the Bears will be treating this as their Super Bowl. GB is their biggest rival and they would love to keep them out. Additionally, Fields is playing for his career. The Bears have the top pick and are still talking about drafting a qb, so Fields will do everything he can to prove himself in this game.

Unfortunately for us, it's at Lambeau and the Packers will be playing hard. They have historically "owned" the Bears and this is a playoff game for them, so it's not as if they won't be trying.

If I was a betting man I'd take the Pack. Which means put money on the Bears

Wheetie

Reaction score
I hope so badly you are correct Aros. Personally I don't feel good about it, but I'm always wrong which means Fields might just pull it off.

There is no doubt the Bears will be treating this as their Super Bowl. GB is their biggest rival and they would love to keep them out. Additionally, Fields is playing for his career. The Bears have the top pick and are still talking about drafting a qb, so Fields will do everything he can to prove himself in this game.

Unfortunately for us, it's at Lambeau and the Packers will be playing hard. They have historically "owned" the Bears and this is a playoff game for them, so it's not as if they won't be trying.

If I was a betting man I'd take the Pack. Which means put money on the Bears
But they've historically owned them with Rodgers at QB.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Wowza! We have some talented photoshoppers on this board. Wish I knew enough about that program to do ha
lf as much good.
I've been a Fields fan for awhile and felt he has been victimized by cast. They lost a few games this year when Fields made his end of the play only to see it fizzle when the other end failed. I think he's a playa.
On the other side is Love. I'm not sure what to think about him. Glad I have no money on this one.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I hope this isn't like the time Blair Walsh did something good for Seattle and then we acquired him the next year :/

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Aint happening. Love and those guys are clicking. Eh I guess DJ Moore could go absolutely nuts, but its highly unlikely.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Aint happening. Love and those guys are clicking. Eh I guess DJ Moore could go absolutely nuts, but its highly unlikely.
I agree with this. Love is coming into his own. The Packers destroyed a decent Vikings team by three TD's in a game that wasn't as close as the final score and they're playing at home.

The Bears have been playing well, too, but I'd put my money on the Packers.

rjdriver

Reaction score
This pains me to say as a life long die hard Seahawks fan...

But I could care less..

The leadership of this team has reduced me to apathy. I won't be bummed in the slightest of the Packers win.

But I probably agree with Aros. I'm just not sold on Love, even though I watched him and liked him at Utah.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m sure AZ wants to ruin our hopes as well.

I’d be hotter than a two-peckered Billy goat if Chicago won and we lost…

nwHawk

Reaction score
This is beginning to feel oddly similar to when the Lions (who had nothing to play for but pride) went into Lambeau last season and won, pushing the Seahawks into the final seed.
But Seattle has to find a way to stop AZ run game, otherwise, forget about it.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think we’re in fat denial and are grasping at anything to stick to - which is all too human. And I don’t want to be a quaalude so I’ll just say I’m confused.

Imagine being a yooper born and raised Michigan fan who comes out to Seattle in the early 2000s for grad school and loves the huskies.

I’m a confused man. Disregard what I say.