OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
soje":2l736pgi said:
Slightly off-topic... where do you guys get those pictures of hot chick's asses in Seahawks gear? Is there a special place in the internet for pictures like that?

Your girlfriend sends them to me.

ZING! Sorry! Couldn't help myself. under-handing softballs and all. ;)

Seriously though, try Googling "Hot chicks wearing Seahawks gear" or similar. It definitely beats reading post game comments from players and coaches after a loss.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3pmh6t3d said:
Bitter":3pmh6t3d said:
chris98251":3pmh6t3d said:
As much as I would like to be in the dance again, getting some additional rest, healed up, having a chip put back on our shoulder, and having time to analyze our season and what we need to retool to come out with a vengeance next year isn't such a bad thing.

We have played more games with less rest then any team the last two years, we will be back and have our tude back I think going forward.

Maybe the chip returns, but I believe this group of players is done fully buying into Pete's philosophy. Pete relies on buy in more than other coaches do and he undermined himself with how Bevell has been handled. I believe that Bevell being allowed to throw his players under the bus after costing the team the Super Bowl has been as large a factor as anything this year. It lost us Kam and it lost us what little bit of Lynch we had left and that cascaded down the rest of the team.
He never threw anyone under the bus. You are completely wrong

Keep telling yourself he is anything more than mediocre as an NFL OC as while we waste years with talent that would guarantee the Patriots a title.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
We came into this year with uncertainty surrounding the health of Earl & Sherman for the beginning of the year. Combine that with Kam's holdout, implementing Graham into the offense, all new offensive linemen, I think all in all 2015-16 Seahawks did very well.

We will be better next year for sure.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bitter":ir3l7i4v said:
chris98251":ir3l7i4v said:
As much as I would like to be in the dance again, getting some additional rest, healed up, having a chip put back on our shoulder, and having time to analyze our season and what we need to retool to come out with a vengeance next year isn't such a bad thing.

We have played more games with less rest then any team the last two years, we will be back and have our tude back I think going forward.

Maybe the chip returns, but I believe this group of players is done fully buying into Pete's philosophy. Pete relies on buy in more than other coaches do and he undermined himself with how Bevell has been handled. I believe that Bevell being allowed to throw his players under the bus after costing the team the Super Bowl has been as large a factor as anything this year. It lost us Kam and it lost us what little bit of Lynch we had left and that cascaded down the rest of the team.
The signing of Cary Williams is what Kam was pissed about IMO, not Bevell.

As for Bevell, I'm not interested in posting fodder for Siouxhawk to defend the guy with. I don't think he's very good, but our offense goes as our o-line goes and they go good against teams with average or below average interior d-lines and poorly against the teams with studs in the interior.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Address the OL as in SERIOUSLY and we will be right back where we want to be for the foreseeable future. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater here folks, we are still one of the best teams in the NFL. A lot of great talent and a fantastic head coach.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":1m7wnust said:
Address the OL as in SERIOUSLY and we will be right back where we want to be for the foreseeable future. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater here folks, we are still one of the best teams in the NFL. A lot of great talent and a fantastic head coach.
This, this and this. PLEASE do SOMETHING about the o-line Pete/John.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I though Wilson played his ass off in the second half as well as the rest of the offense. Excited for next year and this team is far from done. A lot of good football these next few years.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3eda7x89 said:
Bitter":3eda7x89 said:
chris98251":3eda7x89 said:

The signing of Cary Williams is what Kam was pissed about IMO, not Bevell.

As for Bevell, I'm not interested in posting fodder for Siouxhawk to defend the guy with. I don't think he's very good, but our offense goes as our o-line goes and they go good against teams with average or below average interior d-lines and poorly against the teams with studs in the interior.

For sure the Cary Williams signing was a part of the problem. I still think it all cascaded with a starting point of how the fallout of that play (and Bevell in general) has been handled. Always compete needs to apply to everybody or it doesn't work.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
austinslater25":5rc5pb5s said:
I though Wilson played his ass off in the second half as well as the rest of the offense. Excited for next year and this team is far from done. A lot of good football these next few years.

Agreed, but where was that effort in the first half? Did the Panthers punch in the mouth just have us seeing that cross-eyed for 30 minutes? This is the mystery to me.

gmor

Reaction score
seahawkfreak said:
Thinking this was a reboot year for us. If that's true, maybe instead of our window closing, we are just getting ready to open it wide open again.[/quote
Our window closes only if we don't handle our FA's right and continue to draft well. Our core guys are locked up, just need to get them some help.

fan4life

Reaction score
You can't win 'em all. Would have been nice to get back to the NFCCG -- and a chance at the big game -- but the Panthers and Cardinals earned their bye weeks and shot at glory. Our guys had a lot of off-field stuff to deal with to start the season, which no doubt cost us some games -- and ultimately, home-field advantage (or at least one home game.) I'm damned proud of them for refusing to quit today. How many Carolina fans were sweating the final onside kick, lol!?!

Things could be worse. Here in Packerland, fans are lamenting their teams' 0-7 record in OT games -- including the ones that ended their last three trips to the post-season. The old adage, "The higher you go, the harder you fall" certainly applies to football. When all's said and done, I'd still rather see the 'hawks lose in the playoffs than not get there at all.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Bitter":1gqfex9k said:
Siouxhawk":1gqfex9k said:
Bitter":1gqfex9k said:
chris98251":1gqfex9k said:

He never threw anyone under the bus. You are completely wrong

Keep telling yourself he is anything more than mediocre as an NFL OC as while we waste years with talent that would guarantee the Patriots a title.
Waste years with talent? I'm only going to guess you are delusional from the loss, which I understand, but the offense Bevell oversees had an epic run to close the season and that's what I foresee for the future of our team. You really need to deflect you blame elsewhere at this juncture

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bitter":mtbk24wy said:
For sure the Cary Williams signing was a part of the problem. I still think it all cascaded with a starting point of how the fallout of that play (and Bevell in general) has been handled. Always compete needs to apply to everybody or it doesn't work.
Very possible. It'll be past history by next year though.
What will be interesting is how Sherm and Earl deal with Cancerellor (TM) being traded which I believe will happen. I'm guessing they'll be OK and were quietly unhappy with his holdout all along. He fractured the brotherhood.

seedhawk

Reaction score
My final thought is, if we don't spot them 10 points on 2 crappy interceptions, this game probably plays out way differently. It is what it is however.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3u7a66qt said:
Aros":3u7a66qt said:
I was saving my new avatar for the victory but what the Hell. We need all we can get to feel good today.
You mean that hot chick in your avatar isn't you? How naive of me.

Good thing. I was about to toss Aros' salad.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I have a feeling Pete will devote more time to the offensive line this year. This game will leave a bitter taste in his mouth, and all he will be able to remember is RW getting hit and pressured.

RussB

Reaction score
I dont think the panthers are better team, we just had a terrible first half and came up short in the end after dominating the second half and scoring 24 unanswered points.. But they beat us fair and square.

been a great season though. looking forward to next season already.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Aros":20o5ylzn said:
austinslater25":20o5ylzn said:

Agreed, but where was that effort in the first half? Did the Panthers punch in the mouth just have us seeing that cross-eyed for 30 minutes? This is the mystery to me.

Wilson was the same as Luck in this game. Mostly responsible for the hole he was in. Even in the second half he wasn't really right, making poor decisions (like running out of bounds for a 1 yard loss instead of throwing the ball away when time was at a premium) and having to get bailed out by extra effort by his receivers. I will give that the OL did him no favors today. Please also note that this is in reference to this game only and not a reflection of how I feel about Wilson in general.

RussB":20o5ylzn said:
I dont think the panthers are better team, we just had a terrible first half and came up short in the end after dominating the second half and scoring 24 unanswered points.. But they beat us fair and square.

been a great season though. looking forward to next season already.

Seahawks dominated the 2nd half only because Carolina spent the 2nd half playing not to lose.

One of the few qualities I like about Bellichick is that he plays to kick the crap out of the other team from kick off to the last play of the game.