Fire Pete Carroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I see a team that has regressed every year for 4 seasons despite having a lengendary defense, a team that many predicted would/should win multiple titles. I also see a team that comes out "slow" every year and has numerous off the field issues and discipline. This coaching staff is merely riding out this great defense. And then there's loyalty to a coaching staff no one else will hire. I get no one wants to go back to the 90s but there are a lot of coaches that could have won a ring with lynch and our defense.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Harbagh. Hahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Unbelievable. Fire Pete and Hire Harbaugh.

Lol.

Sac

Reaction score
Offensive line was a steaming pile of horse shit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Sac":3shdaqyw said:
Offensive line was a steaming pile of horse shit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can't imagine what they (Cable and Bevell) did all offseason and preseason?!?

Chapman

Reaction score
Screw that. Harbaugh can choke on a bag of d's

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by Staff for masked *bomb.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lets through the baby out with the bath water. Shit can Tom Cable? I'm all for it. PC, not so much. DB , yea, he could go also, but TC needs to go, now.

kf3339

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3bs267s9 said:
Ridiculous. Fire the best coach in franchise history to get rid of his assistants?

No, but he can be forced to get rid of them to keep his job. But we all know it will never happen because Paul Allen doesn't get or understand football well enough to see the problem. Not sure if anyone in upper management do as well.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":27l4a2vb said:
HawkFan72":27l4a2vb said:
Ridiculous. Fire the best coach in franchise history to get rid of his assistants?

No, but he can be forced to get rid of them to keep his job. But we all know it will never happen because Paul Allen doesn't get or understand football well enough to see the problem. Not sure if anyone in upper management do as well.
Or maybe Paul Allen understands football just a little bit better than you.

kf3339

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":3awobump said:
Stupid. Ungrateful. Disloyal.

Carroll is the best thing that has ever happened to this franchise. Yes, he should have gotten rid of some of his coaches, but HE is not the problem and posts like this are contemptible.

Wrong. Paul Allen was the best thing that has happened, or they wouldn't still be in Seattle. Do some research.

kf3339

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1ii73kpl said:
kf3339":1ii73kpl said:
HawkFan72":1ii73kpl said:

NOPE. Paul Allen has stated numerous times that he didn't follow or really understand football at all. All his decisions are left to upper management. There are many NFL owners who could see the issues and would force adjustments. There are other teams that have one at least one Super Bowl you know.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":1vq2eyc7 said:
Siouxhawk":1vq2eyc7 said:
kf3339":1vq2eyc7 said:
HawkFan72":1vq2eyc7 said:

NOPE. Paul Allen has stated numerous times that he didn't follow or really understand football at all. All his decisions are left to upper management. There are many NFL owners who could see the issues and would force adjustments. There are other teams that have one at least one Super Bowl you know.
I think that's a shrewd move by him. But in all reality, the dismissal of a head coach would be his responsibility and he'd have the final say. So maybe it's more that he doesn't fly off the handle like some fans are want to, displays patience and knows he has the right people in place to pull this together and thrive.

kf3339

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":145a3kit said:
kf3339":145a3kit said:
Siouxhawk":145a3kit said:
kf3339":145a3kit said:

I think that's a shrewd move by him. But in all reality, the dismissal of a head coach would be his responsibility and he'd have the final say. So maybe it's more that he doesn't fly off the handle like some fans are want to, displays patience and knows he has the right people in place to pull this together and thrive.

Your right he has displayed patience and that is to his credit. But at some point even he has to see that this team is slowly regressing and getting old. That is especially true on defense. No one here is flying off the handle, but just realizing that nothing on offense has changed for several years in a row. A sound coaching team with this talent could have had at least one and possibly two additional SB wins by now. That is just a fact.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Bevell is definitely the biggest thing holding this team back with his uninspiring play calling and lack of ability to make in game adjustments. Cable is definitely sorry but a good OC could mask that deficieny having a franchise QB like Wilson.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":2ae9w72o said:
Siouxhawk":2ae9w72o said:
kf3339":2ae9w72o said:
Siouxhawk":2ae9w72o said:

Your right he has displayed patience and that is to his credit. But at some point even he has to see that this team is slowly regressing and getting old. That is especially true on defense. No one here is flying off the handle, but just realizing that nothing on offense has changed for several years in a row. A sound coaching team with this talent could have had at least one and possibly two additional SB wins by now. That is just a fact.
That would not be a "fact." That is an opinion. They could have very well regressed instead. They get them there every year and that means they have a chance. That's all you can ask for.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This thread is embarrassing.

Seattle hasn't won in Green Bay since 1999. It was a close game, the O line was bad, and it's frustrating this hasn't been appropriately addressed, but fire Carroll? No, just no

mikeak

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2smhpav3 said:
This thread is embarrassing.

Seattle hasn't won in Green Bay since 1999. It was a close game, the O line was bad, and it's frustrating this hasn't been appropriately addressed, but fire Carroll? No, just no

I said it before the game. I care less about he win / loss for this game. I really care how we win / lose

The offense was embarrassing, it was a horrible joke. Cleveland plays more fun football than that. To be a super bowl contender and put that crap out there is a freaking joke.

So don't get fixated in the outcome - look at how we played and there is NO WAY anyone defends that

The Breh

Reaction score
Firing those 2 clowns won't bring back those 2 touchdowns.
But that was NOT an NFL caliber Oline fielded today.
That was downright embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts