Fire Servais

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
I disagree. However Scott gets the most hate from Ms fans and its odd af. But itll never change until ppl miss 90+ win seasons.
The reason is because for the past couple years the offense has been abysmal. Yes they are hot right now but c'mon. I haven't checked stats recently but Ms were bottom of the league is almost every offensive category not too long ago. Something finally changed and we are seeing results. Julio is showing more emotion too.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
The reason is because for the past couple years the offense has been abysmal. Yes they are hot right now but c'mon. I haven't checked stats recently but Ms were bottom of the league is almost every offensive category not too long ago. Something finally changed and we are seeing results. Julio is showing more emotion too.

Yes. It is frustrating but people also have a strong tendency to over-react...We also use a lot of anecdotal evidence to try to justify something. Just look at the numbers. They don't lie...You can critique a move or a decision and I think that's fair game. However calling for someone's job just because of a bad stretch is over-reacting...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Meh. Ppl want to hate. Agenda is a issue.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Agenda? Lol it's just fans wanting their teams to win.
Or people just wrong i guess. Either way. Same fans who wanted PC fired over Russ. Same fans who wanted Boone because he is "fiery". However, Yankee fans hate him. Ppl always look for something else even when the current life/team is good.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
There is some crow to be eaten in here.
So I should eat crow because they are in 3rd place in both the division and wildcard on the 20th of August.
I will be eat the bird when they finally change the fact that they are the ONLY team to never make the WS…they don’t even have to win.
I’ve loved watching them heat up and scrap for a playoff spot the last couple of months, but I’ve seen the scrappy try hard thing my whole life and it’s just not enough anymore.