For Revenge, I want the Seahawks

andyh64000

Reaction score
I call BS on the Redskin fans saying that Seahawks fans taunted them about Sean Taylor's death. Nobody would do that...I don't care how much of a drunken idiot they are.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I seriously hope we play the Skins at FedEx. I'm on the extreme Skins forum and many have had a fixation on Sean Taylor's passi g and a *couple* of Seahawks fan s comments.its a broken organization. Snyder is a bufoon.

Polaris

Reaction score
andyh64000":19qb8pnw said:
I call BS on the Redskin fans saying that Seahawks fans taunted them about Sean Taylor's death. Nobody would do that...I don't care how much of a drunken idiot they are.

I remember that year and I know what they are talking about and no it didn't happen [except perhaps for the idiot fringe that ll fan bases have]. However, what they fail to remember is for a SOLID MONTH we had the myth and saga of the "great Sean Taylor" rammed down our throats and how Washington was the "team of destiny" that wouldn't stop until they won a Lombardi for their fallen "hero".

It was nauseating and the Seattle fans as a whole essentially told the 'skins fans and the national media idiots essentially, "Shut up, we don't care about Sean Taylor; we're the better team and we will proceed to show you why". A lot of Washington fans have never forgiven us.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Polaris":10uth377 said:
andyh64000":10uth377 said:

I remember that year and I know what they are talking about and no it didn't happen [except perhaps for the idiot fringe that ll fan bases have]. However, what they fail to remember is for a SOLID MONTH we had the myth and saga of the "great Sean Taylor" rammed down our throats and how Washington was the "team of destiny" that wouldn't stop until they won a Lombardi for their fallen "hero".

It was nauseating and the Seattle fans as a whole essentially told the 'skins fans and the national media idiots essentially, "Shut up, we don't care about Sean Taylor; we're the better team and we will proceed to show you why". A lot of Washington fans have never forgiven us.

I went to that game and I certainly didn't see anything like that...and why would anyone even bring that up on the way out? We had just won...if someone needs to taunt there were a lot better things to taunt about like the scoreboard. I just don't believe it. I think it is bitter Redskins fans trying to contrive anger and hatred.

Polaris

Reaction score
andyh64000":24o6ozmg said:
Polaris":24o6ozmg said:
andyh64000":24o6ozmg said:

I went to that game and I certainly didn't see anything like that and why would anyone even bring that up on the way out. We had just won...if someone needs to taunt there were a lot better things to taunt about like the scoreboard. I just don't believe it. I think it is bitter Redskins fans trying to contrive anger and hatred.

It was there (certainly the sentiment was), but as I said, it was very mild and more than justified. I agree that most of it is 'thin skinned' Washington fan looking to take offense and finding it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":708lbnnc said:
mort":708lbnnc said:
There are some more realistic fans as well. :D
I'd prefer to actually win a playoff game, so under no circumstances do I want the Seahawks. They are the number one team I don't want to face in the NFC. Revenge is great and all, but I'd prefer to get it when we are more well equipped to do so.

Beating them in that shit stadium with their owner and fans is maybe a slight (and only slight) step down from beating the Cowboys and Raiders 4 times in the playoffs. I would love to see them in the first round.

No thanks!

We lost Clem the last the time we played a post-season game on that shitehole of a field! After hobbling into the SB last year, I'd like to lessen the risk of that happening again, although we will probably end-up at FedEx the way things are going. :pukeface:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'll give Sean Taylor his due for being one of the greatest to ever play the position. Shame his career was cut short, but I felt they overblew Sean Taylor 'the man' after his death. I got tired of listening to that aspect. Dude was kind of gangsta and very immature. I remember when he spit in one our player's face and his history of acting like a punk wasn't isolated to just that incident.

So yeah, MUCHO respect for ST the player, but not so much the man.

253hawk

Reaction score
FedEx's turf is actually a lot better now -- we played there last year with no issues. I mean Harvin didn't even get hurt on it, so it must be somewhat safe. I'm not worried about it one bit.

Not really sure how they want 'revenge' when Washington pretty much beat themselves by starting a gimp QB who had no business running around on that knee. It's just as much Griffin's fault for trying to play on it to begin with.

And Sean Taylor was a douche for trying to kill a punter and then celebrating it in the pro bowl:
[youtube]cKgv6vX8_Js[/youtube]

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3csis1z9 said:
seahawk12thman":3csis1z9 said:
mort":3csis1z9 said:
There are some more realistic fans as well. :D
I'd prefer to actually win a playoff game, so under no circumstances do I want the Seahawks. They are the number one team I don't want to face in the NFC. Revenge is great and all, but I'd prefer to get it when we are more well equipped to do so.

Beating them in that shit stadium with their owner and fans is maybe a slight (and only slight) step down from beating the Cowboys and Raiders 4 times in the playoffs. I would love to see them in the first round.

No thanks!

We lost Clem the last the time we played a post-season game on that shitehole of a field! After hobbling into the SB last year, I'd like to lessen the risk of that happening again, although we will probably end-up at FedEx the way things are going. :pukeface:

The field is fine. Little Danny Snyder got the message when RGIII tore up his knees as well and has never been the same. Snyder got roasted for it and may have well destroyed a franchise QB in many Redskin fans minds.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
253hawk":xcdkkm4m said:
FedEx's turf is actually a lot better now -- we played there last year with no issues. I mean Harvin didn't even get hurt on it, so it must be somewhat safe. I'm not worried about it one bit.

Not really sure how they want 'revenge' when Washington pretty much beat themselves by starting a gimp QB who had no business running around on that knee. It's just as much Griffin's fault for trying to play on it to begin with.

And Sean Taylor was a douche for trying to kill a punter and then celebrating it in the pro bowl:

They hate The Seahawks because their franchise has been mediocre to bad and have made the playoffs only 3 times in the last 15 years to only be stomped on and sent packing by us. THAT is why they hate us!!!

AZ_fan

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3sxiwyg1 said:
I think the Hawks and Stealers WILL play each other in the Super Bowl. The only team I feared was the Cardinals till Honey Badger went down. That is too big a loss in my opinion.

Is that because your D is gonna hold us to less than 39?

Speaking of losses... what if Lynch doesn't come back 100%?

Christine Michael?

LOL

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2vsmvrtd said:
seahawk12thman":2vsmvrtd said:
I think the Hawks and Stealers WILL play each other in the Super Bowl. The only team I feared was the Cardinals till Honey Badger went down. That is too big a loss in my opinion.

Christine Michael?

LOL

We'll be able to control your defense, question you should be asking yourself is will your offense be able to control our defense the way it is playing???

180 yards rushing will do the job. Have you noticed that we haven't needed an all world running game lately?? You just lost your all pro, defensive captain while ranking 16th in pass defense. Your team probably won't even make to seattle. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/team ... pe-defense

Ouch..

AZ_fan

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":11b56f72 said:
We'll be able to control your defense, question you should be asking yourself is will your offense be able to control our defense the way it is playing???

To be perfectly honest with you I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

We've still got 2 games left... GB and Seattle.. (although the latter may have a preseason vibe to it depending on what happens vs GB)

Then of course... (barring any upsets that throw off the current playoff seedings) Seattle would have to beat the NFC Least and the undefeated Panthers before any potential game in Arizona.

So yeah... I'm just not thinking about any potential NFCCG matchup at the moment.

seahawk12thman":11b56f72 said:
180 yards rushing will do the job. Have you noticed that we haven't needed an all world running game lately?? You just lost your all pro, defensive captain while ranking 16th in pass defense. Your team probably won't even make to seattle. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/team ... pe-defense

Ouch..

Have you noticed you haven't needed an all world running game lately against the Ravens and Browns?

The 4-10 Ravens

The 3-11 Browns

As for our D... our D didn't put up 39 against you in your house.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3uh99zz3 said:
seahawk12thman":3uh99zz3 said:

To be perfectly honest with you I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

We've still got 2 games left... GB and Seattle.. (although the latter may have a preseason vibe to it depending on what happens vs GB)

Then of course... (barring any upsets that throw off the current playoff seedings) Seattle would have to beat the NFC Least and the undefeated Panthers before any potential game in Arizona.

So yeah... I'm just not thinking about any potential NFCCG matchup at the moment.

seahawk12thman":3uh99zz3 said:

Ouch..

Have you noticed you haven't needed an all world running game lately against the Ravens and Browns?

The 4-10 Ravens

The 3-11 Browns

I am guessing since Lynch is rehabbing from his injury pretty strenuously he will be back and quite fresh. Tom Cable seems to be quite happy with his options given his quotes. Given his gusto, I think our running game will be just fine.

Your offense also gave up two sack touchdowns. Yes you scored 39 points back then, our defense has given up 1 touchdown in 3 games. It only matters how both teams are playing moving forward. You seem to have amnesia in your arguments or selective learning. Does it count that we beat you 38-6 last year at your place???

Our defense was giving up points all over the field but interesting how you don't bring up the VIkings??? We gave up 0 points to them. They would have beaten you in your place had they not turn the ball over. Sorry, but nobody is scared of the Cardinals anymore. Teams will play ball control and keep your O off the field. Lets see how you do against Green Bay...

andyh64000

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3qsbnswv said:

The 4-10 Ravens

The 3-11 Browns

Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?

In any event you better hope you draw the same officiating crew.

drdiags

Reaction score
andyh64000":1074peb1 said:

You most likely weren't around here when we had to shack, then eventually lock threads where our folks did the whole Taylor is a thug and asked to be shot. Redskins fans have a leg to stand on with that one. One of the lower points where talking smack went to the dark side here. That and our folks giving Saints fans the blues about Katrina, at least the potato farmer.

dadof3

Reaction score
AZ_fan":37uyj31k said:
seahawk12thman":37uyj31k said:

Christine Michael?

LOL
Why do you have to spout your bs in every thread that doesn't involve the Cardinals? Nobody gives a shit about the Cardinals.

Latest posts