Former Seahawk John Moffitt....

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Giblien":rbczd936 said:
As easy as it is to point fingers at the guy, and he absolutely deserves punishment for his actions, lets remember this dude is a human being who needs grace, correction and love. It is fine to point to his actions and say they were wrong, but let's not kick the dude while he is down. That is classless.
I bet your tune would be different if, instead of a pathetic sad-looking mug shot, it was a picture of him with his fist knocking the victim's head.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
-The Glove-":cf3eq6b1 said:
What a dumbass... I knew his reasoning for retiring was bull. Dude just couldn't hack it. Self-discovery my ass

I think a lot of people use drugs when they're working on the whole self-discovery thing.

drdiags

Reaction score
He had a following with the local radio guys. I have to think that is going to end now. Seemed like an interesting guy but if he is as enlightened as he wants to be, some self reflection is in order. Sorry to see things taking this path. He is still young so hopefully he can get past this.

kigenzun

Reaction score
I will always be mad that we drafted this goofball, instead of UW's Mason Foster with that 3rd Round pick a few years back.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Giblien":2eyyee6k said:
As easy as it is to point fingers at the guy, and he absolutely deserves punishment for his actions, lets remember this dude is a human being who needs grace, correction and love. It is fine to point to his actions and say they were wrong, but let's not kick the dude while he is down. That is classless.

kearly

Reaction score
Even if he doesn't go to jail, that was a life changing screw up. He had a pretty easy path to radio/TV commentary somewhere, which would have been an easy and enjoyable job for him. But now... I just hope he got his degree. He's going to need it.

kearly

Reaction score
kigenzun":5ilnwawt said:
I will always be mad that we drafted this goofball, instead of UW's Mason Foster with that 3rd Round pick a few years back.

The guy I would have picked was LT Joseph Barksdale, but he hasn't been a great success either. It looks like Seattle chose the wrong year to double dip on OL early.

Heyseed

Reaction score
RISE! Come on Moffitt, be what we resize, get up, be better, we love you

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
kigenzun":1ynvcqmc said:

???

Mason Foster has not exactly had a stellar career, and I wouldn't take him over a single LB on our roster.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He seemed to be a little too wired when he was on the radio, and I was thinking he was on something at the time. If he has a problem I hope he gets it taken care of.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Cocaine, booze, weed, ecstasy, fighting, club

Been there done that...

Not worth it for me and my half pint salary, this dude needs to get it together as he stands to lose millions..

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hope he gets help. Now we know why they let him, browner and Thurmond go.