Former Seahawk John Moffitt....

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2axbso5s said:
At least new we know why Moffitt picked his nose and ate it. There was some coke in those boogers.

I lol'd pretty hard at this.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been discussed earlier but, he's pretty clearly the Adderall guy right? Thank goodness they shipped him out.

BamKam

Reaction score
People are surprised by this? To me he cared way more about his next appearance in the Real Rob Report than practice. When he got put in Pete's doghouse it was pretty clear the guy was lazy when it actually came to football. He quit because he couldn't get by on raw talent alone like he did in college.

Hope he does straighten out whatever is going on with him internally now.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3clcwqte said:
Sorry if it's been discussed earlier but, he's pretty clearly the Adderall guy right? Thank goodness they shipped him out.
Didn't Browner have a legit prescription for Adderall, but he just never got league-approved?

Dtowers

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jh5q1dm said:
TheRealDTM":3jh5q1dm said:
Didn't Browner have a legit prescription for Adderall, but he just never got league-approved?

Not sure about Browner but I know Moffit claimed to have an old prescription.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksbl ... all28.html

Players can be granted an exemption to use the drug, but must apply for that through the league. Moffitt was asked if he had a prescription for Adderall.

"An old one," he said. "I shouldn't have been taking it, but I honestly didn't realize. I really did look at it like a medication."

Largent80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ge6w8qz9 said:
At least new we know why Moffitt picked his nose and ate it. There was some coke in those boogers.

Isn't that called Diggin for Gold?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Largent80":mo4v9l6s said:
Scottemojo":mo4v9l6s said:

AKA how to get a hooker to eat your boogers.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1fl9ixwz said:
Largent80":1fl9ixwz said:
Scottemojo":1fl9ixwz said:

AKA how to get a hooker to eat your boogers.

I've heard of paying hookers with blow but I never considered this turn of events.

HawkWow

Reaction score
In his Twitter profile, he describes himself as a former football player and "Now, active happiness pursuer." According to police, his last registered address is in Renton, Wash.

Judge James Brown ordered Moffitt released of his own recognizance

With the quantity of trendy chemical amusement aids he had on hand, he clearly was not "selling drugs in the club". Not a good idea to accuse a giant of such a thing unless you A) are Sure B) Wish to get punched in the head.

A gram of blow, a few hits of X and some pot? I'm not sure why all the fuss. Doesn't sound like "he needs help", to me. A date would be more appropriate.

"I feel good"! ~ The honorable James Brown.

Jville

Reaction score
Maybe John Moffitt has chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
HawkWow":21qqq1al said:
In his Twitter profile, he describes himself as a former football player and "Now, active happiness pursuer." According to police, his last registered address is in Renton, Wash.

With the quantity of trendy chemical amusement aids he had on hand, he clearly was not "selling drugs in the club". Not a good idea to accuse a giant of such a thing unless you A) are Sure B) Wish to get punched in the head.

A gram of blow, a few hits of X and some pot? I'm not sure why all the fuss. Doesn't sound like "he needs help", to me. A date would be more appropriate.

Sounds like a pretty standard amount for a party kid in their 20s to carry into a club TBH. Maybe not all three at once, but eh...no one would really blink if he was just some random club douche.

HawkWow

Reaction score
DavidSeven":tijyoqhw said:
HawkWow":tijyoqhw said:

Sounds like a pretty standard amount for a party kid in their 20s to carry into a club TBH. Maybe not all three at once, but eh...no one would really blink if he was just some random club douche.

In deed. And some continued that brand of nonsense right into their 30s. In most circles, with that minute quantity, he would have been looking to buy (not sell) if he planned to keep up with the pack.

Don't miss those days.. nor regret them. ; )