Frank Clark on his DC

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
The broncos are broken- this is a symptom. Locker room has to be a huge dumpster fire. How do you motivate players after that effort?

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is like a burning twisted car wreck
And we all slow down to take a peak at the carnage.

Let's Ride

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Said Frank Clark:

“This is football," Clark explained to reporters Thursday, via The Denver Gazette's Chris Tomasson. "If my coach thought I felt sorry for him, I’m sure he wouldn’t be coaching in this sport. He’s a man in this sport just like we are men in this sport."
He continued: "I don’t think coaches feel sorry for me when I’m going through things. ... I never look at them to feel sorry for me. Does (Joseph) feel sorry? Do I feel for him? No, I don’t feel sorry for no man when it comes to this sport.”
What happens next on the Broncos? Don't miss out on any news and analysis! Take a second, sign up for our free newsletter, and get breaking Broncos news delivered to your inbox daily!
This undoubtedly would come across harsher if Joseph himself did not accept blame for Denver's historic Week 3 loss to Miami, in which his unit surrendered 70 points and 726 total yards of offense — arguably the ugliest performance in franchise history.
But he did.
"It’s always, in my opinion, me first. And I’ll fix it. Quickly. I have to," Joseph said Thursday.
Despite Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa attempting 26 passes, the Broncos failed to record a sack amid the 70-20 spanking. They only have four sacks on the season, all of which occurred in Week 2.
The lack of production stems, in part, from the absence of Clark, a designated pass-rusher who's missed the last three games with a partial tear of his abductor muscle, suffered on Sept. 13. He won't play Sunday against the Bears but hopes to return the following week versus the Jets.
And when he does?
“It’s going to be a show. I can’t wait," Clark said.
And if it's not?

He should expect zero sympathy from his boss — just the way he prefers it.

Wow!