Frank Clark back? YES PLEASE!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
He should have never been let go in the first place.

NoGain

Reaction score
He might be too expensive for being a depth/rotational guy, rather than a front end DE.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
For a pretty great deal.

I want to thank pitt for providing such a beautiful assist for you in pointing out the value of our FO, and their work getting good value in trade.

Well done, pitt and Mael!

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks only got LJ Collier and Barton out of those picks. Not a great deal.

Another bad trade by the failing @John Schneider. Sad!
You can't call it a bad trade because of a bad draft. These are two separate issues. Either the picks we got were fair or they weren't, but either way, the players we chose to draft with those picks is a draft issue not a trade issue.

As far as Clark is concerned, when he goes all out like he does in the playoffs, the guy is a monster. I've heard that he might be willing to come here on a reduced salary, but that scares me into really worrying if he'd give 100% during the season at a reduced salary. I would love to see him on our defense come playoff time for sure though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At a much reducted price? Sure. He still has something left in the tank. He does vanish at times though.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Does anybody think either Poona or Clark is a real conversation, or is this just journo click-bait? It has the click-bait feel until there is some context about how Seattle would make these moves fit under the salary cap. There is still a rookie class that will need cap room to sign. Nevertheless...

Clark had several very productive years with Seattle at the start of his career. That's why KC was willing to give us draft picks and pay him. Clark has come up big for KC in the playoffs, and they have two Lombardis since he got there, so I'd guess KC would probably say it was worth it. The fact the Hawks made sucky picks with the draft capital is a whole different issue.

It's a plus that we are discussing Clark from a FOOTBALL standpoint at this point in his career, rather than the baggage he had coming out of college.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MEH to me also..
Real quiet till the playoffs..If he was so good KC would have kept
him no matter what.
I want young and hungry players not old overfed ones.

massari

Reaction score
I'll take a pass rusher who is mediocre in the regular season and great in the playoffs......