Reaction score
I hope Seattle is seriously looking at these guys that are still left:
Drue Tranquill ILB
Greg Gaines NT
Mecole Hardman WR
D'onta Foreman RB

GGotskill

Reaction score
Toss Green Bay and Dallas back into that pot and you would have my top four picks of worst possible places to go play football.
Is Wag's Seattle home up for sale?

ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT

toffee

Reaction score
Penny, Homer, and Barton are gone, no taker for Poona Ford on FA market? Any chance he came back on the cheap if there's no suitors at all? Do we want him back even on the cheap?

bileever

Reaction score
Charles Omenihu signs with the Chiefs for $16 million/2 years. Omenihu had the 4th best pass rush win rate in the NFL last year. 49ers have now lost both Omenihu and Ebukam, while picking up Javon Hargrave. Interesting choice to pay $21 million per year to Hargrave rather than a combined $17 million for both Omenihu and Ebukam.

bileever

Reaction score
Penny, Homer, and Barton are gone, no taker for Poona Ford on FA market? Any chance he came back on the cheap if there's no suitors at all? Do we want him back even on the cheap?
Ford was getting over $6 million per year, and is projected to get over $7 million a year. If we can get him for less than $6, I think that would be a good thing. Last year was a down year for him. Is he not a good fit for the new scheme, or does it just take time to adjust to it?

toffee

Reaction score
I am assuming that we will draft Kancey, Mazi, Jack Campbell and Moro Ojomo in later rounds. So our front 7 could be Reed-Mazi-Kancey, with Mafi-Brooks-Campbell-Nwosu,

OLB - Nwosu - ???
DE - Reed - Ojomo
NT - Mazi - Mone (Wood)
DE - Jones - Kancey
OLB - Mafe - Taylor
ILB - Brooks - Campbell
ILB - Wagner - ???

Think run defense will improve some?

bileever

Reaction score

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Doubt he will be cheap. Probably just using the mystery team to drive up his value with the Vikings

Mizak

Reaction score
Chiefs only have WRs Toney and Scantling. But there’s a WR out there that’s willing to ring chase and that right there, the Chiefs have an advantage.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Patriots also looking at DHop and Jerry Jeudy....

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score