Free Agency Thread

Lagartixa

Reaction score
We need a Center BAD. We literally don't have one.

Technically, the Seahawks do have a center, so they don't literally not have one. Joey Hunt is currently under contract for 2023 and scheduled to become a UFA in 2024.

But yeah, the Seahawks need at least one center to start in 2023, and I'd like to see them get a backup who isn't undersized for the position like Hunt.

None of Hunt's $1M salary is guaranteed, and the Seahawks can get back his $940,000 of cap space by cutting him before the season starts.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Technically, the Seahawks do have a center, so they don't literally not have one. Joey Hunt is currently under contract for 2023 and scheduled to become a UFA in 2024.

But yeah, the Seahawks need at least one center to start in 2023, and I'd like to see them get a backup who isn't undersized for the position like Hunt.

None of Hunt's $1M salary is guaranteed, and the Seahawks can get back his $940,000 of cap space by cutting him before the season starts.
Oh brother. Ok, Fine......they TECHNICALLY have a center. Just not a good one.
Even worse than Grammar Police :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
Oh brother. Ok, Fine......they TECHNICALLY have a center. Just not a good one.
Even worse than Grammar Police :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you. Having Joey Hunt as your only rostered center is basically the same thing as not having a center. It shouldn't alter our approach any.

bileever

Reaction score
I'm almost positive Bradbury re-signed with the Vikings.
Yes, Bradbury signed for $15.75 million for 3 years. I think that's a nice price for a decent center. I don't know if we were in the running at all.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Jamaal Williams to the Saints:

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. This team needs to sign TWO LB's imo. AND add one in the draft. They have to go in with the assumption that they will be w/out Brooks deep in to the season imo.

Rat

Reaction score
Colts sign Gardner Minshew. I hope he's backing up or the bridge QB to Levis and one of the two is being chased down by Will Anderson when we play them next.

Good move by the Colts regardless. Minshew can play, he's just not someone you want to pin your long-term hopes on. I'm surprised he lasted this long into free agency.

Last edited:

Kinger95

Reaction score
Who did LJ Collier sign with? I must have missed it.
Nobody wants any of our players lol

when you have a bottom 3 front 7 Poona and collier aren’t exactly hot commodities

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Poor Commanders. Can't buy a break...
I belong to a couple of Commander FB groups and some of the members were doing the virtual high fives with the Barton signing I was honest and gave them the average feeling from this forum and they said it was better than anything they had from the 2022 making a big deal about his total tackle amount when I told them he is fools gold when he is out of position and the tackle he makes is 5-15 yards on the wrong side of the LOS I was attacked