Free Agency Thread

massari

Reaction score
PCJS have also said they have learned not to bring in a FA as the highest paid defender. It upsets the team chemistry and causes more problems than it solves.
Geno and DK make more than Hargrave APY

Mizak

Reaction score
I just have this awful feeling that 9ers can get CB Slay from Eagles on a trade cuz their secondary is kinda awful.

James in PA

Reaction score
3 hours into free agency. The gnashing of teeth and handwringing is definitely entertaining.
Yes, perhaps we're jumping the gun, but it does seem to be the same thing every year. The hawks are nonexistent during the first wave of free agency. i'm all for being smart with spending, but don't you have to be aggressive sometimes?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Lmao 🤣 the 49ers signed 30 year old Hargrave to $21 mil per. That’s an egregious overpayment and reminds me of the Dee Ford contract that still Carrie’s $9 mil in dead money against the cap.

Mizak

Reaction score
Hargrave, Bosa, Armstead is a freaking nightmare for Seahawks OL. Just pray that the OLine survives that when Seahawks play them.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Lmao 🤣 the 49ers signed 30 year old Hargrave to $21 mil per. That’s an egregious overpayment and reminds me of the Dee Ford contract that still Carrie’s $9 mil in dead money against the cap.
They probably don't care as their window is still open

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what would your reaction be if Seattle inked him to the same deal.

Latest posts