From the Broncos Board

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2wpohvs8 said:
Yeah, definetely a closer game. Krapsondick is always good for a stupid play or 3. And Manning would have had a lot better numbers no doubt.
I figure 27-20 San Francisco.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1dg3ggv8 said:
SoulfishHawk":1dg3ggv8 said:
Yeah, definetely a closer game. Krapsondick is always good for a stupid play or 3. And Manning would have had a lot better numbers no doubt.
I figure 27-20 San Francisco.
Sounds about right. Frisco would've beaten them no doubt. New Orleans might have as well.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
A team that can control the ball and the clock on offense and with a fast, physical defense that can consistently pressure Manning, limit YAC, and force turnovers was the worst possible matchup for the Broncos.

I've got news for Bronco fans, just about every team in the NFC that's on the rise is being built like the Hawks, save for maybe the Saints and Eagles.

Hawks, Niners, Cards, Rams, Panthers..........all are being built with nasty suffocating big fast and physical defenses. So even if the Hawks don't make it back to the SB, more than likely it'll be another nasty defense that'll push Peyton's poop in just like the Hawks did.