Lock Ankle Injury

kidhawk

Reaction score
Lock was added to the injury report and sid not participate in practice. This coincides with us re-signing Ahlers to the practice squad. With Geno at leas than 100% it’s slightly concerning.

Seattle Seahawks

Did Not Participate In Practice
  • G Damien Lewis (ankle)
  • WR DK Metcalf (ribs)
  • CB/S Coby Bryant (toe)
  • CB Artie Burns (hamstring)
  • QB Drew Lock (ankle)
  • LB Jordyn Brooks (NIR-Resting Player/Knee)
Limited Participation In Practice
  • G Phil Haynes (calf)
Full Participation In Practice
  • T Charles Cross (toe)
  • QB Geno Smith (knee)
  • NT Jarran Reed (shin)
  • DE Dre'Mont Jones (ankle

balakoth

Reaction score
Based on how they've had to list players the last what... 4 to 5 years? IE: being required to basic ailments.... I havent been concerned in awhile. backup plans are always necessary as we didnt really have a good option to pull up if he is a no go by game time

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Based on how they've had to list players the last what... 4 to 5 years? IE: being required to basic ailments.... I havent been concerned in awhile. backup plans are always necessary as we didnt really have a good option to pull up if he is a no go by game time

I’d be less concerned if he were limited. No practice along with re-signing Ahler makes me wonder.

Hopefully this gets addressed publicly tomorrow. I’d feel uncomfortable going to Cincinnati with Ahlers as the backup at this point in his career

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
There was a rumor post on reddit before the news broke on Lock's foot injury that said Lock was injured and suggested he might be out for a few games.

He was right about Lock being hurt. I guess we'll see about whether it's serious or not.

sutz

Reaction score
Damn. Hopefully it's not the dreaded high ankle sprain. Those can take many weeks sometimes.