Geno is a stone cold killer

bileever

Reaction score
I love Geno's passion. You don't see that from a lot of quarterbacks. When did you ever see something like that from RW? Geno may end up as the better leader.

In the ultimate team sport, it's bizarre that RW thought that it was all about him. And we drank the Kool-Aid and thought there was nothing wrong with his demands to choose the OC or have his own personal coaches.

And one more thing: I never ever heard RW take responsibility for that SB interception. When everyone was killing Pete for the play call, he could have said, No, that was on me, I shouldn't have thrown it. He never owned it.

toffee

Reaction score
I love Geno's passion. You don't see that from a lot of quarterbacks. When did you ever see something like that from RW? Geno may end up as the better leader.

In the ultimate team sport, it's bizarre that RW thought that it was all about him. And we drank the Kool-Aid and thought there was nothing wrong with his demands to choose the OC or have his own personal coaches.

And one more thing: I never ever heard RW take responsibility for that SB interception. When everyone was killing Pete for the play call, he could have said, No, that was on me, I shouldn't have thrown it. He never owned it.
Pete said: "Geno's a man living in an elevation of poise." What a nice way to praise Geno? Our team is being led by not one but two written off old players, both pursuing unfulfilled dreams.

acer1240

Reaction score
Russ was never a leader. The stories coming out are eye opening. Pete did a wonderful job keeping this somewhat quiet.