Geno is only a gap quarterback

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I guarantee they win about 6 or 7 games total all year. GUARANTEED!!!!
They've already won 3 despite their franchise quarterback being injured through that span... they won 12 in 2022 and 10 in 2021...

It's a hot take, man. Why the guarantee?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'd love to bet you on that Frodo. I'll take 8 or more, you get 7 or less.
A 6 pack of your favorite microbrew? Then again, I've won these bets a couple times and nobody has ever paid up.
So, I GUARANTEE you won't pay up if I win.
Come on Frodo's, let's do this.

bileever

Reaction score
If only we had signed Germaine Pratt like I said they should have, and we would have won that game, lol.

renofox

Reaction score
Gap definition: a space or break between two objects.

Object 1: RW
Object 2: Nonexistent

Technically, not a "gap" QB until we actually have a QBOTF candidate on the roster.

When will PCJS actually start making an attempt to find the QBOTF? They sure as hell haven't tried anybody yet. Draft capital has been used to ensure they win at least 7 games/year, not to try and build a SB level competitive team.

I'm thinking they view Geno AS the QBOTF. Sad

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Technically, not a "gap" QB until we actually have a QBOTF candidate on the roster.

When will PCJS actually start making an attempt to find the QBOTF? They sure as hell haven't tried anybody yet. Draft capital has been used to ensure they win at least 7 games/year, not to try and build a SB level competitive team.

Dunno - they seemed to have fun on the Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Quarterback edition just prior to the draft -

;)

Part 2 maybe next draft season..... That's be the Hot Tub Time Machine QBOTF tour!!!! Warm up the plane boys!!!!!

Edit: or maybe it'll be the Dude Where's My Car QBOTF tour. What's mine say? "DUDE!!!". What's mine say? "SWEET!!!" ;)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Heavily doubtful that they view Geno as a long-term option, solely due to his age and the contract they gave him. That being said, Geno is competitive enough to give a team a shot at being competitive in an overall sense, and also has the support of the locker room.

Not really sad. Would be sadder if they were hellbent on forcing the quarterback issue at the expense of the rest of the roster.

m0ng0

Reaction score
And if you criticized him at all during the off-season you were cray cray 🤣

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. The regression continues. He was extra bad yesterday on SEVERAL throws and decisions. We don't need Jets Geno, we need his best to be successful.
The Defense can't save him every week.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, who was the one who threw the ridiculous Pick in the game, as well as one that should have been a pick 6? Yeah, I'm sure it was someone else.

Last edited:

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Yeah, Geno is not playing good at all lol. I don't see how people can argue with that? As soon as something happens that rattles him he starts messing up. Int, fumble etc.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Yep. The regression continues. He was extra bad yesterday on SEVERAL throws and decisions. We don't need Jets Geno, we need his best to be successful.
The Defense can't save him every week.

I didnt get to watch the game but I saw some highlights and the pick was really ugly, but it appears he had a pretty efficient game stats wise. 18-24 219 2tds 1int. Hard to say what he looked like without seeing the game. My point is sometimes the stats dont tell the whole story.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stats often don't tell the story when it comes to Geno. I know what my eyes saw from my seat. He was awful, again.