Geno is responding a bit

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
That's a few big time throws off the pick.

I think the hope here is that he flexes a comeback gene. But he isn't turtling down two possessions after a mistake against a top-D, and that's encouraging.

This has been his worst stretch. Any signs of Big Balls Geno here is encouraging, because this team can get it together if he keeps on it.

Reactions: LTH

knownone

Reaction score
He needs some help from the O-Line. This is by far our worst pass-blocking performance of the year.

nwHawk

Reaction score
It is, but part of that is because this team can’t run the ball. Man, do we miss Bradford this week.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He needs some help from the O-Line. This is by far our worst pass-blocking performance of the year.
The killer is that the pressure is just coming from anywhere and everywhere. It's inside, it's outside, it's delayed, it's stunted, it's all of it. You can't adjust to that as well.

Xxx

Reaction score
Geno isn’t helping. He sucks at presnap reads. He’s been doing it all year, not reading the blitz and walking right into it. Even tony pointed it out on that last sack, geno didn’t read it and he shoulda thrown the ball where the blitz came from. Geno is a script manager. Even when the script is clearly flawed he stairs down option one and throws a pick, batted ball, turn around oh hello sack. Every once in awhile the play goes how they drew it up and it looks like football or Tyler Lockett gets open or dk gets a broken coverage, but geno, he doesn’t do anything. I’m so done, even lock would be more fun to watch

nanomoz

Reaction score
He completed a couple of passes, I guess. But I'm not seeing what you saw. 2 more near picks were dropped this game. He's lucky he doesn't have a dozen interceptions.

strohmin

Reaction score
That's a few big time throws off the pick.

I think the hope here is that he flexes a comeback gene. But he isn't turtling down two possessions after a mistake against a top-D, and that's encouraging.

This has been his worst stretch. Any signs of Big Balls Geno here is encouraging, because this team can get it together if he keeps on it.

He makes big throws only to stall out in the red zone. Nothing he has done thus far has been encouraging.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen at this point is to put in Lock in, sit Geno on the bench as a freaking wake up call. This is 3 or 4 weeks now of medocre play and too many turn overs and poor decisions.

LTH

Reaction score
The killer is that the pressure is just coming from anywhere and everywhere. It's inside, it's outside, it's delayed, it's stunted, it's all of it. You can't adjust to that as well.
That Ravens D is special...