Geno is responding a bit

hoxrox

Reaction score
He needs some help from the O-Line. This is by far our worst pass-blocking performance of the year.
Where were the TEs to help with blocking. Is Dissly even on the team this year?

Xxx

Reaction score
is this worse than the T-jack era? It feels somewhat similar except that it feels like a great defense is being wasted (except this game, though I feel like the offensive ineptitude is rubbing off on the whole teams moral)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I don’t know what you are seeing but Geno is a hot mess today.

strohmin

Reaction score
is this worse than the T-jack era? It feels somewhat similar except that it feels like a great defense is being wasted (except this game, though I feel like the offensive ineptitude is rubbing off on the whole teams moral)
I dont know if I would call this defense great. They are looking over rated as well.

Xxx

Reaction score
Yeah actually. You disagree?
Sometimes it’s not even holding it. It’s that he doesn’t read the defense and see things coming. He doesn’t use the play clock or motion to confuse anyone. He probably has a colorful picture that shows him where he’s supposed to throw and he just hopes it will work

hawker84

Reaction score
He does hold it though, but it’s cause of the pressure, he even steps up, the problem is he is still locked on to one guy and one plan and the defense just reads his eyes
He doesn't have time to progress through his reads....

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Very similar to the T-Jack era. The defense was still very good in 2011 and was really coming on.

I’ve compared Geno to TJack before, nothing but a bridge starter.

Reactions: Xxx