Go 9ers!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Gabbert looks pretty comfortable in Chip's offense so far. His NFL record to this point is hysterical though.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3jp9e5fz said:
Rams look bad! But they will play their super bowl next week and pull all their tricks out of the hat. If the Rams went 2-14 but both their wins were against the Hawks it would be a successful season for fisher and crew. Probably even get an extension.

Oh Lawdy. so true

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Rams are looking like they are well on their way to another 7-9 season.

Laloosh

Reaction score
LA's offensive line looks nearly as bad as ours.

kearly

Reaction score
I think I'm rooting for the Rams in this one. I don't want Fisher to be staring at an 0-2 hole next week, that will put him even more into "this is our Super Bowl!" mode than usual.

I also think that SF has a chance to be a minor surprise this season. I don't think they are a big threat in the division, but it's conceivable they could end up at 9-7 and be a team around the periphery of the playoff picture. I'm not sure I feel that way about the Rams.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I feel like the 9ers went from hated rival to mildly sympathetic losers in only a few short seasons.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
Don't sleep on the Rams. Their 4th string qb is supposed to be pretty darn good.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
kearly":3a92pc8l said:
I think I'm rooting for the Rams in this one. I don't want Fisher to be staring at an 0-2 hole next week, that will put him even more into "this is our Super Bowl!" mode than usual.

I also think that SF has a chance to be a minor surprise this season. I don't think they are a big threat in the division, but it's conceivable they could end up at 9-7 and be a team around the periphery of the playoff picture. I'm not sure I feel that way about the Rams.

doesn't matter if the Rams are 2-0 or 0-2 or 12-0 or 0-12, Fisher and the Rams are playing the exact same way

ivotuk

Reaction score
If the Rams get a real coach, they will be dangerous. So much talent on that defense

LOL at Kerley, almost reminded of that old SF DB who used to duck walk. What was his name?

RedAlice

Reaction score
ivotuk":e6b1cg83 said:
If the Rams get a real coach, they will be dangerous. So much talent on that defense

LOL at Kerley, almost reminded of that old SF DB who used to duck walk. What was his name?

It's disgustingly maddening. I never thought I could hate a coach more than Spag, but getting there.