Go 9ers!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Jeez the 9ers look like world beaters playing the Rams. Can't figure out why we struggle so bad with them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RedAlice":169539ks said:
ivotuk":169539ks said:
If the Rams get a real coach, they will be dangerous. So much talent on that defense

LOL at Kerley, almost reminded of that old SF DB who used to duck walk. What was his name?

It's disgustingly maddening. I never thought I could hate a coach more than Spag, but getting there.

That other guy was worse I thought. When Holmgren was still here, we played in St Louis and Rams HC went on about the rules at the end of the game, but he was mistaken. What the heck was his name? Anyway, struck me as incompetent.

Edit Scott Linehan

kf3339

Reaction score
You have to give a little credit to the Niners. I mean they are playing what the announcers claim is the best Defense in the game. Right? :sarcasm_off: Best Defense my ass.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hope this same crappy Rams team shows up next week. It will be their Super Bowl though, and they'll play like world beaters and crap the bed against everyone else.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Nice punch out. That RB just learned a lesson, they are coming from all directions, wrap up thaT ball!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kearly should have let our front office know his cousin was available.

Ruminator

Reaction score
49ers defense looks pretty good but I want Rams to make it a close game. They'll have to figure something out offensively in the second half.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":32cgvqgp said:
Rams look bad! But they will play their super bowl next week and pull all their tricks out of the hat. If the Rams went 2-14 but both their wins were against the Hawks it would be a successful season for fisher and crew. Probably even get an extension.

So much truth in this comment

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":tgwny2bh said:
Unless the Rams improve their play from what we are seeing tonight.....we will win next Sunday 31-6.

That seems like a bunch of points for our special teams and defense to score.......... :stirthepot: