Go Eagles (NFCCG 2022 season)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Gotta say, even without Purdy the 49ers seem to be playing well enough to stay in the game, and defense is doing their job. Eagles should be doing better than this imo

Mizak

Reaction score
Horrible tackling from Eagles that led to 9er TD.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Gotta say, even without Purdy the 49ers seem to be playing well enough to stay in the game, and defense is doing their job. Eagles should be doing better than this imo
Eagles have missed several opportunities early… letting them hang around with conservative play

Mizak

Reaction score
This the same ref that told Everybody to Shut Up. Don’t know which game he said it tho.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
This the same ref that told Everybody to Shut Up. Don’t know which game he said it tho.
That was just like last week or two right? Ha. Hussey. I’m going to work tomorrow and announcing right away “everybody shut up!”

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
About time, Eagles! I was beginning to think they would go into halftime tied up.

James in PA

Reaction score
Zebras being influenced by home crowd. Not surprised.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
About time, Eagles! I was beginning to think they would go into halftime tied up.
They just seem off from their normal approach (Eagles). Watched them all year but they seem off in their approach. To be fair, the whiners have something to do with that. Hurts looks a little tentative. Missed a couple throws (Brown for a TD most likely)