go falcons

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Part of it was Vernon Davis's absence for a good chunk of the first half. When Kaep loses his security blanket he's terrible.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Good to see Aldon Smith playing hard....wait a minute should he not be suspended for the year??? Complete BS! Hope he gets jail time...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
hawk45":27eji59k said:
Well this Atlanta D made our offense look good in ATL, and made our injured OL look decent, so the biggest surprise here is that they held up as long as they did.

Yup. Atlanta gave us real hope for awhile there. Funny how seemingly one stupid penalty by one frickin' guy can change an entire game in a second. So frustrating for us but especially the Atlanta players and their fans. This was their Super Bowl.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Didn't see that one coming. Guess I'm going to see basically all four quarters of this. I so expected to be checked out by halftime. Come on Falcons, luckbox this thing.

SilNWest

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1tqa0eg0 said:
sure would be nice to see a guy like Roddy White in Seattle blue....

With our luck he would get injured or start playing like crap...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Cyrus12":q096n261 said:
Good to see Aldon Smith playing hard....wait a minute should he not be suspended for the year??? Complete BS! Hope he gets jail time...
Beer companies spend way too much money on the NFL for alcohol to ever become something the league will suspend players for.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Atlanta exposing some stuff on this whiner D. Max protect seems to be effective with a slot guy.

drdiags

Reaction score
I predict OT, only to see LMJ return the kick-off for a TD, just to mess with the folks in the PNW.

Kudos to the Falcons for putting up a fight. I figured it was over after the Kaep TD. Roddy White's injury is still not 100% healed. He looks to be a couple steps slow, excepft for that bomb.

Latest posts