Go Packers

NoGain

Reaction score
Right… Love is below average not better than Geno and his extension is soon. Once he’s paid they won’t be able to keep their DL or OL
Love is going to be a very good QB for a number of years, a QB you can build around for years to come.

NoGain

Reaction score
If you have a franchise QB, you're ALWAYS going to have to pay them big money. No team is immune from this. It's reality.

NoGain

Reaction score
Bye. Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm a Seahawk fan through and through. But just like I'd rather have Mahomes than Geno, I'd rather have the youngest team in the NFL with a great coach that's unmistakably on the rise. Wouldn't you?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I stopped watching in the 4th when the Packers were up 21-17. I just KNEW they were going to shit the bed and lose the game.

9ers can be beat. But who’s going to beat them in the NFCCG? Bucs? Nope. Lions? Mmmm, they could give them a run for their money like the Packers did but it’s likely we have to suffer through a 9ers Ravens Super Bowl. Go Ravens!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm a Seahawk fan through and through. But just like I'd rather have Mahomes than Geno, I'd rather have the youngest team in the NFL with a great coach that's unmistakably on the rise. Wouldn't you?

You may want to reword your quote then. It read like treason. 😉

Mick063

Reaction score
Comparing Geno to Love doesn't provide any revelations.

From what i have seen for the past two weeks, The Packers and Ravens secondaries are sure tacklers. The best I have seen this year. For Green Bay, the sure tackling by their secondary is what actually keeps them in the game. Love wasn't their best player on the field today. Their secondary was. If you want to compare Seattle and Green Bay, that is where you need to start. Especially because Seattle has so much more invested in their secondary (both in salary and draft capital) than Green Bay does. In that respect, it is nonsensical to debate Geno verse Love. Further, when comparing quarterbacks, unless you are including the relative terms of their contracts in the comparison, I find it to be an ill-informed argument. Almost juvenile. It is ALWAYS about bang for the buck. If the quarterback is delivering at the level of his contract, then it is elsewhere on the team that is underperforming relative to their contract.

Last edited:

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Bull()$&

They need a veteran QB like cousins then they are fine.
Bull()$&

Brock Purdy came through when the 49ers needed him. 5-6 in the final drive. Only incomplete was the pass dropped by Kittle.

Many QB'S would crumble under the pressure after starting off bad.

NoGain

Reaction score
But put Purdy on the Hawks this year...do you see us as that much better than without? I don't. Who knows? We might have been even worse.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Bull()$&

Brock Purdy came through when the 49ers needed him. 5-6 in the final drive. Only incomplete was the pass dropped by Kittle.

Many QB'S would crumble under the pressure after starting off bad.

What you said was the exact replica of Russell Wilson. Good D . Good run game and rely on low scoring game winning drives. If 49ers had let’s say Cousins or even Carr or Stamford they wouldn’t need CMC or even 1 top WR like Ayuik and still win.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Purdy is great with McCaffrey and Deebo. Subtract McCaffrey or Deebo he's nothing special. Subtract both and we'd be reminded that he's Mr. Irrelevant. He was lucky not to get picked off 4 or 5 times tonight.

9ers have a great situation though, because they can plug a QB in, pay him league minimum and offense still looks great. I wish we had some generational, difference-making players like McCaffrey/Deebo on the Seahawks - - Geno would look amazing.

They were talking about Purdy for MVP despite the fact that he just dumps the ball off to McDeebo, or they draw so much attention that Kittle/Aiyuk are wide open. Have you seen what happens to Purdy when he has decent pressure in his face? He's probably around 10% completion percentage - he folds and throws crazy dead-duck passes.

Honestly, McCaffrey should really be the MVP this season. I said Purdy needs McCaffrey and Deebo, but McCaffrey is the most important element. He draws so much attention even when doesn't get the ball, it puts the rest of the offense at a giant advantage - and you can give him the ball even when everyone in the stadium knows he's getting the ball and he still pulls off great plays. I wish McCaffrey was a Seahawk, though I feel he would have been wasted somehow.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Purdy is great with McCaffrey and Deebo. Subtract McCaffrey or Deebo he's nothing special. Subtract both and we'd be reminded that he's Mr. Irrelevant. He was lucky not to get picked off 4 or 5 times tonight.

9ers have a great situation though, because they can plug a QB in, pay him league minimum and offense still looks great. I wish we had some generational, difference-making players like McCaffrey/Deebo on the Seahawks - - Geno would look amazing.

They were talking about Purdy for MVP despite the fact that he just dumps the ball off to McDeebo, or they draw so much attention that Kittle/Aiyuk are wide open. Have you seen what happens to Purdy when he has decent pressure in his face? He's probably around 10% completion percentage - he folds and throws crazy dead-duck passes.

Honestly, McCaffrey should really be the MVP this season. I said Purdy needs McCaffrey and Deebo, but McCaffrey is the most important element. He draws so much attention even when doesn't get the ball, it puts the rest of the offense at a giant advantage - and you can give him the ball even when everyone in the stadium knows he's getting the ball and he still pulls off great plays. I wish McCaffrey was a Seahawk, though I feel he would have been wasted somehow.
Purdy is over 60% completion rate when pressured. If the kid is as bad as your low football I.Q. would like us to believe, explain how they have so many players over 1000 yrds in the regular season? Are they throwing to themselves? If Geno had the stats Purdy does you'd be all over his jock.

Give credit where its due. You sound like a bitter, jealous ex.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
What you said was the exact replica of Russell Wilson. Good D . Good run game and rely on low scoring game winning drives. If 49ers had let’s say Cousins or even Carr or Stamford they wouldn’t need CMC or even 1 top WR like Ayuik and still win.
🤣