Go Raiders!

adeltaY

Reaction score
And that's what I'd like Russ to do more of. Checkdowns against heavy pressure giving your guys a chance to get YAC

Also lol Cable. Holding penalties all over the place.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
They all hold. I am still impressed how the Raider line is handling the Rams D. There might be holding but they are not calling it. It is much more fun watching these guys than our porous line on the right.

adeltaY

Reaction score
ivotuk":1662broa said:
adeltaY":1662broa said:
Why did the raider DT stop pass rushing once he got through the block???

I give, why? :p

Huh? Lol he got through then stopped instead of sacking Goff a few plays back I was genuinely wondering.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Carr gets rid of the ball very quickly. I watch us getting pressured and Russell does not have a chance. He also holds the ball too long even when the line gives him time. I cannot figure if our WRs cannot get open or he cannot see over the OL. We have to get our run game going to have a chance against a team like the Rams. Go Raiders.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Carr sucks. Sure he has a quick release and gets rid of the ball quickly, but he still sucks.

mikeak

Reaction score
adeltaY":1gjh0h26 said:
Carr sucks. Sure he has a quick release and gets rid of the ball quickly, but he still sucks.

Going up and down the field even with an INT at the end is ten times better than 3 and out

Seattle had 49 offensive plays yesterday vs 71 for Denver.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Better line, better receivers, better coaching. He still makes bad decisions and leaves plays on the field, albeit in the opposite fashion to Wilson. Also their running game can actually get yards.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Boy that 50 yard PI will be a great ammo for making that penalty reviewable next year.

mikeak

Reaction score
adeltaY":1381dfhl said:
Better line, better receivers, better coaching. He still makes bad decisions and leaves plays on the field, albeit in the opposite fashion to Wilson. Also their running game can actually get yards.

2.2 secs release time today....

adeltaY

Reaction score
mikeak":2awf654u said:
adeltaY":2awf654u said:

Yes. And he's missing out on big plays by checking down to RBs in the flat from clean pockets. There's a happy medium guys like Brees and Brady live in between checking down too early and holding the ball too long.

Also the Raiders are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and dropped INT

mikeak

Reaction score
adeltaY":2cojerg4 said:
mikeak":2cojerg4 said:
adeltaY":2cojerg4 said:

Yes. And he's missing out on big plays by checking down to RBs in the flat from clean pockets. There's a happy medium guys like Brees and Brady live in between checking down too early and holding the ball too long.

Also the Raiders are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and dropped INT

That is my point. If taking the quick check down due to lack of time in the pocket is the option to getting sacked six times then I prefer that even if you are missing open receivers at times

Newsflash is that RW missed multiple open receivers AND got sacked yesterday