Go Raiders!

Ramfan128

Reaction score
adeltaY":20b7oz6l said:
No he wasn't. Safety John Johnson was covering Cook and gave up a fair number of yards and got the interception. I'm sure Rams fans can confirm this - an encouraging back and forth game for the young safety.

Yep. Several of the catches John John gave up he was in perfect coverage. Physically few guys can cover Cook...he's prototype TE size and runs a 4.5 - but he's awful mentally and it leads to random games like this where his physical traits shine. His hands are also inconsistent as hell, but last night he looked like the best TE in the league. Next week he will look like the worst - it's no wonder that Fisher loved him so much

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RedAlice":2a2rc1i9 said:
poly1274":2a2rc1i9 said:
adeltaY":2a2rc1i9 said:
poly1274":2a2rc1i9 said:
At least we won't have that much penalty's on the Oline. I think running on the Rams will be hard but the Rams LB aren't that good and Peters and Talib aren't that good.

Wut? Did they give up any catches?

Carr was owning the Rams secondary with Cook. But then again Oakland's WR core is absolute trash.

Cook certainly looked better than he ever did as a Ram. Was quite annoying.

Rams will need to work on TE coverage.

Reminded me of his first game with us - lit the Cardinals up

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":2fqbidss said:
poly1274":2fqbidss said:
adeltaY":2fqbidss said:
poly1274":2fqbidss said:
At least we won't have that much penalty's on the Oline. I think running on the Rams will be hard but the Rams LB aren't that good and Peters and Talib aren't that good.

Wut? Did they give up any catches?

Carr was owning the Rams secondary with Cook. But then again Oakland's WR core is absolute trash.

You realize that corners don't cover TEs, right? Safeties or LBs do - that's where Cook was making his money. I believe Wade switched Talib onto Cook in the second half and he was largely shut down. I honestly cannot remember Peters or Talib giving up a single catch, but I could be wrong. They are both top tier corners.

Talib pulled Lynch into the endzone, I get he was trying to strip the ball but that was ludicrously stupid.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Goff over Wentz is going to keep this loaded Rams team from the Superbowl. What a mistake that pick was.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2q1l3pne said:
Goff over Wentz is going to keep this loaded Rams team from the Superbowl. What a mistake that pick was.

He missed every deep throw and they won by 20 points. He will play better and they'll be fine. He doesn't have to do much at all. They might lose a few games when the pressure gets to him, but this team is stacked and can make up for his mistakes or bad games 8/10 times.