Go Raiders!

adeltaY

Reaction score
mikeak":2f6r4ed1 said:
adeltaY":2f6r4ed1 said:
mikeak":2f6r4ed1 said:
adeltaY":2f6r4ed1 said:
Better line, better receivers, better coaching. He still makes bad decisions and leaves plays on the field, albeit in the opposite fashion to Wilson. Also their running game can actually get yards.

2.2 secs release time today....

Yes. And he's missing out on big plays by checking down to RBs in the flat from clean pockets. There's a happy medium guys like Brees and Brady live in between checking down too early and holding the ball too long.

Also the Raiders are shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and dropped INT

That is my point. If taking the quick check down due to lack of time in the pocket is the option to getting sacked six times then I prefer that even if you are missing open receivers at times

Newsflash is that RW missed multiple open receivers AND got sacked yesterday

I see your point Mike and I agree Carr is executing well right now. It's great when you have the lead but not for playing from behind. Ideally you can do both. Russ needs to add Carr's strong points to his game. You are correct.

Smellyman

Reaction score
adeltaY":2dluicx7 said:
Why did the raider DT stop pass rushing once he got through the block???

he read screen and was going to get the RB

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpikeFriedman/status/1039362205769064448[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/1039361797067759616[/tweet]

Fade

Reaction score
Carr & Wllson are not comparable because of the offenses they are in. Carr is now in a dink & dunk west coast. RW is in a throw it deep Air Coryell.

Derek Carr doesn't get rid of the ball too early, he is doing what he is coached to do.

Russ is in a throw it deep system that will lead to him having to hold the ball longer waiting for the routes to develop.

The two should trade schemes. The offense that Carr is in currently is similar to what RW ran at NC State. A big reason why Gruden liked Russell Wilson so much coming out of the draft.

mikeak

Reaction score
adeltaY":1xi04qug said:
Russ needs to add Carr's strong points to his game. .

Funny I came back to state that I do see your points about being able to stretch the field but I wish RW took more checkdowns if for no other reason than to slow down the pass rush

So we agree in full :)

James in PA

Reaction score
This “S.E.” Kupp character for the Rams annoys the heck outta me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin is non existent. I've seen him stop, when he could have been going going to the pile. Instead Gurley breaks free and Irvin is standing there.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The Rams are going to kill us. Our line is not even close to Oakland's.

Reaction score
Watching these two teams tonight....we don't look remotely competitive. The physicality of both teams reminds me of hawks 2012-16.