Good Luck from Hawk Hat and Guido!

ctrcat

Reaction score
Panther fan wishing good luck as well. I've posted many times before that the Falcons are the most evil, and by FAR a true Panther fan's most hated.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
ctrcat":lxzgxgb9 said:
Panther fan wishing good luck as well. I've posted many times before that the Falcons are the most evil, and by FAR a true Panther fan's most hated.
We really understand NOW. Trollcity over here. They starting to rival Whiner and Cowpuke fans. :rumble:

ctrcat

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1xds0t6m said:
ctrcat":1xds0t6m said:
We really understand NOW. Trollcity over here. They starting to rival Whiner and Cowpuke fans. :rumble:

Yep. I haven't even lurked their sites since the Vick days. Unbearable. Just win today! :irishdrinkers:

Foghawk

Reaction score
Thanks Guido! Nice to see you and the Hawk Hat alive and well.

:woohoo:

Geaux Hawks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
:2thumbs: With Todd, Guido, and Crtcat checking in and on ourside = great things! :)
Thanks fellas!

Largent80

Reaction score
ctrcat":3aegqtw4 said:

Thanks as well man. After that down season for you to be here now is classy as hell. Something the Failclown fans could learn from.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
ctrcat":2rar4c21 said:
Seahwkgal":2rar4c21 said:
ctrcat":2rar4c21 said:

Yep. I haven't even lurked their sites since the Vick days. Unbearable. Just win today! :irishdrinkers:
:2thumbs:

Latest posts