Good news on Walker.....

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Just a strain and not a SPRAIN. Much needed news for the walking wounded in the backfield.

Awesome. Let him rest this week so we can have him healthy and fresh against the 9ers.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I was initially worried about it being turf toe.
After seeing the replay and the outside of his right foot getting accidently kicked as he was going out of bounds I really though maybe a broken foot.
This is good news for us.

Mix

Reaction score
Good news for sure.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, clearly a bunch of people on an internet message board are much better than a beast of a pro football player. A few weeks ago, people were praising him. Now it's just sounding like he'll be the new whipping boy. Meh, goes with the dot net thing. Pick a new player, tell everyone how much he sucks etc.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, clearly a bunch of people on an internet message board are much better than a beast of a pro football player. A few weeks ago, people were praising him. Now it's just sounding like he'll be the new whipping boy. Meh, goes with the dot net thing. Pick a new player, tell everyone how much he sucks etc.
On a similar note:
Always amazes me how folks think they know better (in hindsight) than coaches.

We all get frustrated at times but the fact is, there are only 32 head coaching jobs available in the NFL, same for OC & DC.

If it’s so freaking easy why don’t they/we apply for the job instead of wasting time posting on the internet.

I think as fans we just love to complain almost as much as we like to see our team win. Probably a common phenomena throughout all NFL fan bases.

It’s funny because we are a bunch of beer drinking, nacho eating fat guys sitting in our recliners thinking “I could have caught that” or “he missed that block” etc etc.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
On a similar note:

We all get frustrated at times but the fact is, there are only 32 head coaching jobs available in the NFL, same for OC & DC.

If it’s so freaking easy why don’t they/we apply for the job instead of wasting time posting on the internet.

I think as fans we just love to complain almost as much as we like to see our team win. Probably a common phenomena throughout all NFL fan bases.

It’s funny because we are a bunch of beer drinking, nacho eating fat guys sitting in our recliners thinking “I could have caught that” or “he missed that block” etc etc.
Good point. Especially the beer and nacho part. And yes, I absolutely have said to the screen "anyone could have caught that"
Yeah right, says the out of shape guy sitting on his couch.

toffee

Reaction score
Now, we can talk about playoff, this won't be 2019 all over again. That said, John Schneider need to sign a RB, we are thin at that spot.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Now, we can talk about playoff, this won't be 2019 all over again. That said, John Schneider need to sign a RB, we are thin at that spot.
Yeah idk what's up with Homer.. he's player in a handful of games this yr and been injured otherwise...
I also think best scenario get a guy who knows Waldron system like Bo Scarbough.

toffee

Reaction score

cymatica

Reaction score
On a similar note:

You just gave me a great idea: Fan Football League. The playcalls come directly from fans via online vote system.

JPatera76

Reaction score
You just gave me a great idea: Fan Football League. The playcalls come directly from fans via online vote system.
Its called the FCF lol And of course ill go for Marshawns team lol

GemCity

Reaction score
On a similar note:

Well…agree with everything you said. Let’s just keep in mind that a whole team signed a player not along ago for $245M without him even taking a rep😉